Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Towards integrated autonomous underwater operations for ocean mapping and monitoring. Annual Reviews in Control.
- (2015) Sensor-based autonomous path-planner for sea-bottom exploration and mosaicking. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (16).
- (2015) Underwater Photogrammetric Mapping of an Intact Standing Steel Wreck with ROV. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (2).
- (2015) Towards integrated autonomous underwater operations. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (2).
- (2014) Scientific Operations Combining ROV and AUV in the Trondheim Fjord. Marine Technology Society journal. vol. 48 (2).
- (2009) Tissue-Associated "Candidatus Mycoplasma corallicola" and Filamentous Bacteria on the Cold-Water Coral Lophelia pertusa (Scleractinia). Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 75 (5).
- (2008) Phenotype-Specific Bacterial Communities in the Cold-Water Coral Lophelia pertusa (Scleractinia) and Their Implications for the Coral's Nutrition, Health, and Distribution. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 74 (23).
- (2007) Applications of Geo-Referenced Underwater Photo Mosaics in Marine Biology and Archaeology. Oceanography. vol. 20 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2015) HMD as a new Tool for Telepresence in Underwater Operations and Closed-Loop Control of ROVs. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.
- (2015) Underwater vehicles for environmental management in coastal areas. OCEANS 2015 - Genova.
- (2015) Tracking and remote monitoring of an autonomous underwater vehicle using an unmanned surface vehicle in the Trondheim fjord. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.
- (2015) Analysis, Verification and Optimization of AUV Navigation Using Underwater Acoustic Models. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.
- (2014) Managing data from multiple sensors in an interdisciplinary research cruise. Archaeology in the Digital Era, Volume II. e-Papers from the 40th Annual Conference of Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA), Southampton, 26-29 March 2012.
- (2013) Underwater hyperspectral imagery to create biogeochemical maps of seafloor properties. Subsea optics and imaging.
- (2013) Scientific operations combining ROV and AUV in the Trondheim Fjord. OCEANS - Bergen, 2013 MTS/IEEE - Bergen, 10-14 June.
- (2013) Using synthetic aperture sonar in marine archaeological surveys - Some first experiences. OCEANS - Bergen, 2013 MTS/IEEE - Bergen, 10-14 June.
- (2012) Development of Dynamic Positioning and Tracking System for the ROV Minerva. Further Advances in Unmanned Marine Vehicles.
- (2011) Dynamic Positioning System for a Small Size ROV with Experimental Results. OCEANS, 2011 IEEE - Spain : Santander 6-9 June 2011.
- (2010) Ormen Lange Marine Archaeology Project. Environmental Monitoring Program. Report 2009. 2010.
- (2010) An ROV toolbox for optical and acoustical seabed investigations. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2108-5.