Postal addressProgramme for Teacher Education Norwegian University of Science and Technology NTNU 7491 Trondheim Norway
May Britt Postholm
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Methodologies in Cultural-Historical Activity Theory: The example of School-based Development. Educational Research.
- (2013) Classroom management: What does research tell us?. European Educational Research Journal (online). volum 12 (3).
- (2013) KLasseledelse i ungdomsskolen: fire læreres meninger og opplevelser. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift. volum 97 (2).
- (2013) Videreutdanning i yrkesfaglige programfag: Læreres opplevelser av studiets betydning for egen læring og yrkesutøvelsen i skolen. Tidsskriftet FoU i praksis. volum 7 (2).
- (2013) The researcher reflecting on her own role during action research. Educational action research. volum 21 (4).
- (2012) Teachers' professional development: a theoretical review. Educational Research. volum 54 (4).
- (2012) Lærerutdannere i forsknings- og utviklingsarbeid i skolen: deres opplevelse av arbeidets betydning for rollen i lærerutdanningen. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift. volum 96 (4).
- (2011) A Completed Research And Development Work Project In School: The Teachers’ Learning And Possibilities, Premises And Challenges For Further Development. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. volum 27 (3).
- (2011) Developing teaching in the "university classroom": The teacher as researcher when initiating and researching innovations. Outlines : Critical Social Studies. volum 13 (1).
- (2011) Self-regulated learning in teaching: students' experiences. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. volum 17 (3).
- (2011) Teachers' learning in a research and development work project. Educational action research. volum 19 (2).
- (2011) Communities of development: A new model for R&D work. Journal of educational change. volum 12 (4).
- (2010) Self-regulated pupils in teaching: teachers’ experiences. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. volum 16 (4).
- (2009) Fra ”Lade-prosjektet”: En lærende organisasjon for elevenes læring. En gløtt inn i undervisningen og lærernes hverdag i et FoU-arbeid. Bedre Skole.
- (2009) Research and development work: developing teachers as researchers or just teachers?. Educational action research. volum 17 (4).
- (2008) Cultural historical activity theory and Dewey’s idea-based social constructivism: Consequences for Educational Research. Outlines : Critical Social Studies.
- (2008) Group work as a learning situation: A qualitative study in a university classroom. Teachers and Teaching: theory and practice. volum 14 (2).
- (2008) Selvregulerte elever og læring. Bedre Skole.
- (2008) Teachers developing practice: Reflection as key activity. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. volum 24 (7).
- (2008) The start-up phase in a research and development work project: A foundation for development. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. volum 24 (3).