Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice.
- (2015) Mental health and substance use problems among patients in substance use disorder treatment as reported by patients versus treatment personnel. Journal of Substance Use. vol. 20 (4).
- (2015) Emotional distress and sense of coherence in women completing a motivational program in five countries. A prospective study. International Journal of Prisoner Health. vol. 11 (3).
- (2015) Metacognition in eating disorders: Comparison of women with eating disorders, self-reported history of eating disorders or psychiatric problems, and healthy controls. Eating Behaviors. vol. 16.
- (2015) Metacognitions and Mindful Attention Awareness in Depression: A Comparison Of Currently Depressed, Previously Depressed and Never Depressed Individuals. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2015) A Metacognitive Perspective on Mindfulness: An Empirical Investigation. BMC Psychology. vol. 3 (24).
- (2015) Unhelpful metacognitive beliefs in early psychosis are associated with affective symptoms and childhood social adjustment. Schizophrenia Research. vol. 169 (1-3).
- (2014) Schizophrenia and Metacognition: An Investigation of Course of Illness and Metacognitive Beliefs Within a First Episode Psychosis. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) Domains and Perceived Benefits of Treatment Among Patients With and Without Co-Occurring Disorders in Inpatient Substance Use Treatment. Journal of dual diagnosis. vol. 10 (2).
- (2014) The dimensional structure of SCL-90-R in a sample of patients with substance use disorder. Journal of Substance Use. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) The predictive validity of the URICA in a sample of patients in substance use treatment. Addictive Disorders & Their Treatment. vol. 13 (4).
- (2014) Understanding Depressive Symptoms in a Metacognitive Perspective. Could Mediation Analyses of Positive and Negative Metabeliefs Support the Theoretical Foundation of MCT?. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Metacognitions and Thought Control Strategies in Unipolar Major Depression: A Comparison of Currently Depressed, Previously Depressed, and Never-Depressed Individuals. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 39.
- (2014) Comorbid Depressive Disorders: An Open Trial Using MCT. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Cognitive Biases Questionnaire for Psychosis. Schizophrenia Bulletin. vol. 40 (2).
- (2014) A Metacognitive Perspective on Mindfulness: An Empirical Investigation. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Cognitive Behavior Therapy in First-Episode Psychosis With a Focus on Depression, Anxiety, and Self-Esteem. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 21 (1).
- (2013) Schizophrenia and metacognition: An investigation of course of illness and metacognitive beliefs and processes within a first episode psychosis cohort, 10 years after diagnosis. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) Preventing depression, which story does the evidence tell? A theorethical paper. Journal of Child and Youth Development. vol. 1 (1).
- (2013) Psychological and interpersonal distress among patients with substance use disorders: Are these factors associated with continued drug use and do they change during treatment?. Journal of Substance Use. vol. 18 (5).