Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Schizophrenia and Metacognition: An Investigation of Course of Illness and Metacognitive Beliefs Within a First Episode Psychosis. Cognitive Therapy and Research.
- (2014) Domains and Perceived Benefits of Treatment Among Patients With and Without Co-Occurring Disorders in Inpatient Substance Use Treatment. Journal of dual diagnosis. volum 10 (2).
- (2014) Mental health and substance use problems among patients in substance use disorder treatment as reported by patients versus treatment personnel. Journal of Substance Use.
- (2014) The dimensional structure of SCL-90-R in a sample of patients with substance use disorder. Journal of Substance Use. volum 19 (3).
- (2014) Understanding Depressive Symptoms in a Metacognitive Perspective. Could Mediation Analyses of Positive and Negative Metabeliefs Support the Theoretical Foundation of MCT?. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Metacognitions and Thought Control Strategies in Unipolar Major Depression: A Comparison of Currently Depressed, Previously Depressed, and Never-Depressed Individuals. Cognitive Therapy and Research.
- (2014) Comorbid Depressive Disorders: An Open Trial Using MCT. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Cognitive Biases Questionnaire for Psychosis. Schizophrenia Bulletin. volum 40 (2).
- (2014) A Metacognitive Perspective on Mindfulness: An Empirical Investigation. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Cognitive Behavior Therapy in First-Episode Psychosis With a Focus on Depression, Anxiety, and Self-Esteem. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. volum 21 (1).
- (2013) Schizophrenia and metacognition: An investigation of course of illness and metacognitive beliefs and processes within a first episode psychosis cohort, 10 years after diagnosis. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) The Predictive Validity of the URICA in a Sample of Patients in Substance Use Treatment. Addictive Disorders & Their Treatment.
- (2013) Preventing depression, which story does the evidence tell? A theorethical paper. Journal of Child and Youth Development. volum 1 (1).
- (2013) Psychological and interpersonal distress among patients with substance use disorders: Are these factors associated with continued drug use and do they change during treatment?. Journal of Substance Use. volum 18 (5).
- (2013) Metacognition as predictors of outcome in a randomized controlled treatment trial of GAD and their relationship with resilience. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) Metacognitive Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Nature, Evidence and an Individual Case Illustration. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. volum 20 (3).
- (2013) "VINN" - An accredited motivational program promoting convicted women's sense of coherence and coping. EuroVista. volum 2 (3).
- (2013) Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Psychotic Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Effectiveness Trial. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. volum 41 (5).
- (2013) Metacognition in generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder and relationship with treatment outcome. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) The effects of attention training and situational attention refocusing on symptoms of social phobia. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.