Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2008) Efficient Execution of Small (Single-Tuple) Transactions in Main-Memory Databases. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5207.
- (2008) Main-Memory Commit Processing: The Impact of Priorities. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4947.
- (2007) Preventing Orphan Requests by Integrating Replication and Transactions. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2007) The Circular Two-Phase Commit Protocol. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2006) Non-Blocking Materialized View Creation and Transformation of Schemas. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4152.
- (2006) Online, Non-Blocking Relational Schema Changes. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 3896.
- (1999) Cost of Ensuring Safety in Distributed Database Management Systems. IEEE Pacific Rim International Symposium on Dependable Computing (PRDC).
- (1999) Evaluating the Effectiveness of Fault Tolerance in Replicated Database Management Systems. Fault Tolerant Computing : annual international symposium.
Part of book/report
- (2008) Efficient High-Availability Commit Processing. ARES 2008: The Third International Conference on Availability, Security and Reliability.
- (2008) Main Memory Commit Protocols for Multiple Backups. ICN 2008: The Seventh International Conference on Networking.
- (2006) Non-blocking Creation of Derived Tables. Norsk Informatikkonferanse NIK 2006.
- (2005) Supporting Load Balancing and Efficient Reorganization During System Scaling. Proceedings of the 19th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2005).
- (2007) Performance of Main Memory Commit Protocols. 2007. IDI-NTNU Technical Report (06/2007).