Background and activities
Thomas received his PhD from King's College London. He was previously a Visiting Assistant Professor in the philosophy department at Concordia University in Montreal.
'A New Argument Against Uniqueness' - forthcoming in The Philosophical Quarterly
'Against an Inferentialist Dogma' - forthcoming in Synthese. (Published On-Line 2015)
'Phenomenology without Representation' - The European Journal of Philosophy, vol. 23/4, December 2015: 1209-1237. (First Published On-Line 2013)
'A new approach to 'perfect' hallucinations' - Journal of Consciousness Studies 21 (11-12), November 2014: 81-110.
'Belief-Norms and Blindspots' - The Southern Journal of Philosophy, vol 51:2, June 2013: 243-269.
'Visual Experience & Demonstrative Thought' - Disputatio, Vol. IV No. 30, May 2011: 69-91
'Understanding how experience "seems"' - European Journal of Analytic Philosophy, Vol 5/2, 2009: 67/78
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Against an Inferentialist Dogma. Synthese.
- (2015) An argument for permissivism from safespots. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9394.
- (2015) Phenomenology without Representation. European Journal of Philosophy. vol. 23 (4).
- (2014) A new approach to ‘perfect’ hallucinations. Journal of Consciousness Studies. vol. 21 (11-12).
- (2013) Belief Norms and Blindspots. The Southern Journal of Philosophy. vol. 51 (2).