Background and activities
Energy and processing enginering within food processesMore information on the home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The influence of superchilling storage methods on the location/distribution of ice crystals during storage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Food Control. vol. 52.
- (2015) Manufacture of dry‑cured ham: A review. Part 2. Drying kinetics,modeling and equipment. European Food Research and Technology.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the quality characteristics of frozen farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 41.
- (2014) A DSC determination of phase transitions and liquid fraction in fish oils and mixtures of triacylglycerides. Food Research International. vol. 58.
- (2014) A DSC study of phase transition in muscle and oil of the main commercial fish species from the North-Atlantic. Food Research International. vol. 55.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the lipid oxidation and flesh color of frozen Atlantic herring fillets (Clupea harengus). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 40.
- (2014) The development of ice crystals in food products during the superchilling process and following storage, a review. Trends in Food Science & Technology. vol. 39 (2).
- (2014) Modeling and Simulation of Food products In Superchilling Technology. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2014) Changes in water holding capacity and drip loss of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) muscle during superchilled storage. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + Technologie. vol. 55 (2).
- (2014) Can Drying Be an Alternative Tissue Preservation Method in Cancer Research Biobanking?. Drying Technology. vol. 32 (6).
- (2014) Thermal Phase Transitions and Mechanical Characterization of Atlantic Cod Muscles at Low and Ultra-low Temperatures. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2013) A study of the energy efficiency of convective drying systems assisted by ultrasound in the production of clipfish. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 65 (217).
- (2013) Model and Process Simulation of Microwave Assisted Convective Drying of Clipfish. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 59 (1-2).
- (2013) A histological study of the microstructure sizes of the red and white muscles of Atlantic salmon (Salmo solar) fillets during superchilling process and storage. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 114 (2).
- (2013) A study of the ice crystal sizes of red muscle of pre-rigor Atlantic salmon(Salmo salar) fillets during superchilled storage. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 119 (3).
- (2013) A study of the ice crystals in vacuum-packed salmon fillets (salmon salar) during superchilling process and following storage. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 115 (1).
- (2013) The effect of cooling rates on the ice crystal growth in air-packed salmon fillets during superchilling and superchilled storage. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 36 (1).
- (2013) Modelling and simulation of food products in superchilling technology. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology.
- (2013) Ice crystal development in pre-rigor Atlantic salmon fillets during superchilling process and following storage. Food Control. vol. 31 (2).
- (2013) Influence of drying conditions on the moisture diffusion and fluidization quality during multi-stage fluidized bed drying of bovine intestine for pet food. Food and Bioproducts Processing. vol. 91 (4).