Background and activities
Energy and processing enginering within food processesMore information on the home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Reducing the global warming impact of a household heat pump dishwasher using hydrocarbon refrigerants. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 99.
- (2016) Experimental analysis of the r744 vapour compression rack equipped with the multi-ejector expansion work recovery module. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 64.
- (2016) Changes of proteins during superchilled storage of Atlantic salmon muscle (Salmo salar). Journal of food science and technology. vol. 53 (1).
- (2015) Performance analysis of a r744 ground source heat pump system with air-cooled and water-cooled gas coolers. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2015) Investigation on CO2 hybrid ground-coupled heat pumping system under warm climate. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 62.
- (2015) The influence of superchilling storage methods on the location/distribution of ice crystals during storage of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Food Control. vol. 52.
- (2015) Manufacture of dry-cured ham: a review. Part 1. Biochemical changes during the technological process. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (5).
- (2015) Manufacture of dry‑cured ham: A review. Part 2. Drying kinetics, modeling and equipment. European Food Research and Technology. vol. 241 (4).
- (2015) Effect of low and ultra-low temperature applications during freezing and frozen storage on quality parameters for fish. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 63.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the quality characteristics of frozen farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 41.
- (2014) A DSC determination of phase transitions and liquid fraction in fish oils and mixtures of triacylglycerides. Food Research International. vol. 58.
- (2014) A DSC study of phase transition in muscle and oil of the main commercial fish species from the North-Atlantic. Food Research International. vol. 55.
- (2014) The influence of long-term storage, temperature and type of packaging materials on the lipid oxidation and flesh color of frozen Atlantic herring fillets (Clupea harengus). International journal of refrigeration. vol. 40.
- (2014) The development of ice crystals in food products during the superchilling process and following storage, a review. Trends in Food Science & Technology. vol. 39 (2).
- (2014) Modeling and Simulation of Food products In Superchilling Technology. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2014) Changes in water holding capacity and drip loss of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) muscle during superchilled storage. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + Technologie. vol. 55 (2).
- (2014) Can Drying Be an Alternative Tissue Preservation Method in Cancer Research Biobanking?. Drying Technology. vol. 32 (6).
- (2014) Thermal Phase Transitions and Mechanical Characterization of Atlantic Cod Muscles at Low and Ultra-low Temperatures. Journal of Food Engineering. vol. 128.
- (2013) A study of the energy efficiency of convective drying systems assisted by ultrasound in the production of clipfish. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 65 (217).
- (2013) Model and Process Simulation of Microwave Assisted Convective Drying of Clipfish. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 59 (1-2).