Department of Energy and Process Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Trygve Magne Eikevik
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Marin food engineering
- Food Engineering
- Heat Pump Engineering
- Refrigeration Engineering
Energy and processing enginering within food processesMore information on the home page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2014) Changes in water holding capacity and drip loss of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) muscle during superchilled storage. LWT - Food Science and Technology. volum 55 (2).
- (2014) Can drying be an alternative tissue preservation method in cancer research biobanking?. Drying Technology.
- (2013) A study of the energy efficiency of convective drying systems assisted by ultrasound in the production of clipfish. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- (2013) Model and Process Simulation of Microwave Assisted Convective Drying of Clipfish. Applied Thermal Engineering. volum 59 (1-2).
- (2013) The Influence of Long-term Storage, Temperature and Type of Packaging Materials on the Quality Characteristics of Frozen Farmed Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar). International journal of refrigeration.
- (2013) A histological study of the microstructure sizes of the red and white muscles of Atlantic salmon (Salmo solar) fillets during superchilling process and storage. Journal of Food Engineering. volum 114 (2).
- (2013) A study of the ice crystal sizes of red muscle of pre-rigor Atlantic salmon(Salmo salar) fillets during superchilled storage. Journal of Food Engineering. volum 119 (3).
- (2013) A study of the ice crystals in vacuum-packed salmon fillets (salmon salar) during superchilling process and following storage. Journal of Food Engineering. volum 115 (1).
- (2013) The effect of cooling rates on the ice crystal growth in air-packed salmon fillets during superchilling and superchilled storage. International journal of refrigeration. volum 36 (1).
- (2013) Modelling and simulation of food products in superchilling technology. Journal of Aquatic Food Product Technology.
- (2013) Ice crystal development in pre-rigor Atlantic salmon fillets during superchilling process and following storage. Food Control. volum 31 (2).
- (2013) The Influence of Long-term Storage, Temperature and Type of Packaging Materials on the Lipid oxidation and Flesh Colour of Frozen Atlantic Herring Fillets (Clupea Harengus). International journal of refrigeration.
- (2013) Microwave Vacuum-Assisted Drying of Green Peas Using Heat Pump and Fluidized Bed: A Comparative Study Between Atmospheric Freeze Drying and Hot Air Convective Drying. Drying Technology. volum 31 (6).
- (2013) A multi-stage combined heat pump and microwave vacuum drying of green peas. Journal of Food Engineering. volum 115 (3).
- (2012) Microwave-Assisted Atmospheric Freeze Drying of Green Peas: A Case Study. Drying Technology. volum 30 (14).
- (2012) Influence of Atmospheric Sublimation and Evaporation on the Heat Pump Fluid Bed Drying of Bovine Intestines. Drying Technology. volum 30 (14).
- (2011) Parametric Study of High-Intensity Ultrasound in the Atmospheric Freeze Drying of Peas. Drying Technology. volum 29 (10).
- (2011) Modification of the Weibull distribution for modeling atmospheric freeze drying. Drying Technology. volum 29 (10).
- (2011) Oljefrie CO2 systemer for industrielle og kommersielle anvendelser. Kulde.
- (2011) Superchilling of food: A review. Journal of Food Engineering. volum 107 (2).