Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Assessing vocal performances using analytical assessment: a case study. Music Education Research.
- (2015) Conceptual Approaches to Quality Enhancement. ICERI proceedings.
- (2015) Introducing Analytical Assessment in Music Education: An Action Research Study. EDULEARN proceedings.
- (2015) Oral Assessment and Grade Integrity: A Case Study. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) "Å framføre et velformulert resonnement" Krav til språkføring og fremstilling i BA nordisk språk og litteratur. UNIPED. vol. 38 (3).
- (2014) Kvalitetssystemet i praksis: Ressurser på avveie?. UNIPED (Tromsø). vol. 37 (3).
- (2013) "Kriteriebasert vurdering" - hva innebærer det i praksis? :. UNIPED. vol. 36 (1).
- (2012) Revisting approaches to learning in science and engineering: a case study. European Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 37 (5).
- (2012) Assessing practical laboratory skills in undergraduate molecular biology courses. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education. vol. 37 (7).
- (2012) Motivation for Achievement and Attitudes toward Mathematics Instruction in a Required Calculus Course at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Numeracy: Advancing Education in Quantitative Litracy. vol. 5 (1).
- (2011) Kvalifikasjonsrammeverket: Begreper, modeller og teoriarbeid. UNIPED (Tromsø). vol. 34 (2).
- (2011) Student appeals of grades: a comparative study of university policies and practices. Assessment in education : Principles, Policy & Practice. vol. 18 (1).
- (2010) Kriterier og skjønn i evaluering: En kasusstudie. UNIPED (Tromsø). vol. 33 (2).
- (2008) Promoting academic integrity at a Midwestern University: Critical review and current challenges. International Journal for Educational Integrity. vol. 4 (2).
- (2008) Identifying and promoting self-regulated learning in higher education: roles and responsibilities of student tutors. Mentoring & Tutoring. vol. 16 (2).
- (2007) Quality Assurance Reconsidered: A Case Study. Quality in Higher Education. vol. 13 (3).
- (2007) Teaching as Coaching: A case study of awareness and learning in engineering education. International Journal of Science Education. vol. 29 (1).
- (2007) Introducing innovative approaches to learning in fluid mechanics: a case study. European Journal of Engineering Education. vol. 32 (5).
- (2005) Approaches to Study and the Quality of Learning. Some Empirical Evidence from Engineering Education. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education. vol. 3 (4).
- (2004) External Examiners in New Roles: a case study at the Norwegian. Quality in Higher Education. vol. 10 (3).