Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A genetic search-based heuristic for a fleet size and periodic routing problem with application to offshore supply planning. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics.
- (2017) Planning for charters: A stochastic maritime fleet composition and deployment problem. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science.
- (2016) A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries, time windows and draft limits: case study from chemical shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 77.
- (2015) Stochastic scheduled service network design in the presence of a spot market for excess capacity. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 5 (4).
- (2016) Integrated maritime bunker management with stochastic fuel prices and new emission regulations. 2016. Norges Handelshoeyskole. Institutt for Foretaksoekonomi. Discussion Paper (13).
- (2016) The Impact of Bunker Risk Management on CO2 Emissions in Maritime Transportation Under ECA Regulation. 2016. Norges Handelshoeyskole. Institutt for Foretaksoekonomi. Discussion Paper (17).