The Industrial Ecology Programme (IndEcol) is a multidisciplinary university programme in the area of Industrial Ecology. The programme was initiated in 1994 and includes a comprehensive educational curriculum launched in 1999 and a significant number of doctoral students and research projects.
The world's first PhD programme in Industrial Ecology was established in 2003. The MSc in Industrial Ecology was set up in August the year after, with its first admission of students in 2005. IndEcol's teaching and research activities are interdisciplinary, bridging technology and social sciences.
Below is a list of recent publications from our Professors, PhDs, and Post Doc researchers on SCOPUS. To view the full list of our publications, scroll down to the bottom inside the SCOPUS plugin and click "All results".
Programme leader: Professor Edgar Hertwich
Sem Sælands vei 7
IT-bygget, SYD (map)
Industrial Ecology Programme
Sem Sælands vei 7
- Sciencedaily.com: Cool climate – clean planet: Research suggests cooling action will clean air, with Professor Edgar Hertwich, April 13 2014
- NRK Dagsnytt April 13 14:00 , with Professor Edgar Hertwich, 2014
- NRK.no : "-Vinduet er i ferd med å lukkes", with Professor Edgar Hertwich, April 13 2014
- Aftenposten: Hva gjør politikerne nå? By amongst others Professor Edgar Hertwich, April 13 2014
- Adresseavisen: Lyspunkter i klimapolitikken, by Professor Edgar Hertwich, April 14 2014
- Dagens Næringsliv: Klimaløsningen, with Professor Edgar Hertwich, Professor Daniel Beat Müller, Ryan Bright, Francesco Cherubini, Thomas Gibon and Anders Hammer Strømman, April 14 2014
- Gemini.no: Kjølig klima – ren planet, with Professor Edgar Hertwich, Professor Daniel Beat Müller, April 13 2014
- ScienceNordic.com : Calculating the environmental footprint of governments, with Edgar Hertwich and Jan Weinzettel, 21 June 2012
- Universitetsavisa.no: Mer snakk om klima, with Edgar Hertwich, 16 April 2012
- NRK: Datamaskiner og TV-apparat er dei nye klimaverstingane i heimane, with Edgar Hertwich, 31 October 2011
- CICERO:Større fotspor fra produksjonsfasen, by Edgar Hertwich & Ottar Michelsen, 19 October 2011.
- Science for Environmental Policy: Environmental impacts of electric vehicle batteries weighed up, with Majeau-Bettez, G,. Hawkins, T.R. & Strømman, A.H., 13 October 2011
- Teknisk Ukeblad: Det finnes ingen nullutslippsbilder, with Anders Hammer Strømman, 14 June 2011
- Teknisk Ukeblad:Dette kan endre klimaregnskapet, with Anders Hammer Strømman, 18 May 2011.
- Forskning.no: For snever tilnærming til klimavern?, by Anders Arvesen, 10 May 2011.
- Science Daily: Choosing the right electrical vehicles batteries for the Future, with Guillaume Majeau-Bettez, Troy R. Hawkins, and Anders Hammer Strømman, 27 April 2011.
- Eco-Web.com: Industrial Ecology: Current Practices and Future Prospects, by G. Venkatesh, March 2011
- Eco-Web.com: Industrial Ecology – an Idea Whose Time Has Come, by G. Venkatesh & Helge Brattebø, March 2011
- Science Daily: Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Biomass Combustion, with Francesco Cherubini, Glen P. Peters, Terje Berntsen, Anders H. Strømman, Edgar Hertwich, 16 March 2011
- MIT Portugal: Professor Helge Brattebø (NTNU)Sabbatical Leave in Portugal, January 2011
Read more IndEcol in the news.