NTNU Office of International Relations
Whether you're coming to NTNU as an international student or want to leave NTNU to study abroad, we at the Office of International Relations can help.
- An international student who wants to apply for admission to NTNU? Read more about how to apply and when.
- An NTNU student who wants to study abroad?
- incoming or outgoing student who needs help with practical arrangements?
- AN NTNU staff member or department that needs help with new cooperative agreements or maintaining current agreements?
- Looking for answers to frequently asked questions?
- A non-Norwegian researcher or PhD candidate who needs help getting settled?
We at the Office of International Relations have information about everything from the university's nearly 300 international exchange programmes to answers to frequently asked questions of what international students need to know if they want to study here. We also act as the liason between NTNU and other institutions for scholarship arrangements and national and international educational programmes.
In short, we're here to help you with the guidance and counselling you need. You'll find us in the distinctive white building, called the International House, on the northern edge of the Gløshaugen Campus.