Joint Nordic Master’s Programmes
Joint Nordic Master's Programmes are two-year programmes that give students the opportunity to study at two different partner universities in the Nordic countries.
Students will be able to choose between a number of universities for each MSc programme, which provides a unique possibility to tailor a degree by academic interest and area of specialization. Graduates will receive a joint or double degree at the completion of the programme. The language of instruction is English.
Programmes of study
- Nordic Master in Aquatic Food Production
- Nordic Master in Gerontology (NordMaG)
- Nordic Master in Electronic Systems and Instrumentation (NordMaG)
- Nordic Master in Cold Climate Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Environmental Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Maritime Engineering (N5T
- Nordic Master in Polymer Technology (N5T)
Partners Nordic Five tech
- Chalmers University Of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland (Former Helsinki University Of Technology, TKK)
- Norwegian University of Science And Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway
- Royal Institute Of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden
- Technical University Of Denmark (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark
Joint Nordic Master's Application
How to apply
Apply using NTNU's Søknadsweb if your study track starts at NTNU or if you wish to study the MSc in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (regardless of starting university).
Exemption: Applicants to the MSc in Cold Climate Engineering must apply through DTU.