Joint Nordic Master’s Programmes
Joint Nordic Master's Programmes are two-year programmes that give students the opportunity to study at two different partner universities in the Nordic countries.
Students will be able to choose between a number of universities for each MSc programme, which provides a unique possibility to tailor a degree by academic interest and area of specialization. Graduates will receive a joint or double degree at the completion of the programme. The language of instruction is English.
Joint Nordic Master's Programmes
- Nordic Master in Aquatic Food Production
- Nordic Master in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Maritime Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Environmental Engineering (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Polymer Technology (N5T)
- Nordic Master in Sustainable Urban Transition (N5T)
- Master's programme in Applied and Engineering Mathematics (N5T)
Joint Nordic Five Tech (N5T) Programmes
The N5T university alliance is in the process of developing a number of joint M.Sc programmes. The programmes are defined within N5T areas of expertise and within fields where the universities involved have a strong capacity and a long- standing tradition within research and education. During the two-year programme you will normally study at two of the participating institutions.
- Chalmers University Of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland (Former Helsinki University Of Technology, TKK)
- Norwegian University of Science And Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway
- Royal Institute Of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden
- Technical University Of Denmark (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark
Joint Nordic Master's Application
How to apply
Apply using "Søknadsweb" if your study track starts at NTNU or if you wish to study the MSc in Innovative Sustainable Energy Engineering (regardless of starting university).
Exemption: For the MSc in Applied and Engineering Mathematics, all applicants must apply through Aalto University.