Background and activities
Field of expertise
- Electron microscopy, especially transmission electron microscopy (TEM)
- Electron diffraction and spectroscopy (EELS and EDS)
- Advanced TEM data processing
- Focus ion beam (FIB)
- Nanotechnology and nanomaterials
- Solid state physics
- Semiconductor nanowires
- TFY4330 Nanoverktøy
- TFY4255 Materials Physics
- TFY4330 Nanotools
- TFY14/FY3114 Functional Materials
- FY8102 Electron Microscopy and diffraction
- TFY4853 EIT_Nanoteknologi
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Structural Characterization of Natural Quartz by Scanning TEM. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2018) Using FIB-SEM as a Platform for the Positioning and Correlated Characterization of III-V Nanowires. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2018) Single-Mode Near-Infrared Lasing in a GaAsSb-Based Nanowire Superlattice at Room Temperature. Nano letters (Print). vol. 18.
- (2018) The evolution of precipitate crystal structures in an Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloy studied by a combined HAADF-STEM and SPED approach. Materials Characterization. vol. 142.
- (2018) Crystal Phase Mapping by Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction and Machine Learning Decomposition. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 24.
- (2017) Determination of GaAs zinc blende/wurtzite band offsets utilizing GaAs nanowires with an axial GaAsSb insert. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 122 (24).
- (2017) Nanoscale Strain Tomography by Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23.
- (2017) Growth study of self-assembled GaN nanocolumns on silica glass by plasma assisted molecular beam epitaxy. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 480.
- (2017) Evaluating focused ion beam patterning for position-controlled nanowire growth using computer vision. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 902 (1).
- (2017) Scanning Precession Electron Diffraction Study of Hybrid Precipitates in a 6xxx Series Aluminium Alloy. Microscopy and Microanalysis. vol. 23 (S1).
- (2016) Effect of V/III ratio on the structural and optical properties of self-catalysed GaAs nanowires. Nanotechnology. vol. 27 (44).
- (2016) In situ electronic probing of semiconducting nanowires in an electron microscope. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 262 (2).
- (2016) In situ heat-induced replacement of GaAs Nanowires with Au. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (5).
- (2016) Vertically Oriented Growth of GaN Nanorods on Si Using Graphene as an Atomically Thin Buffer Layer. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (6).
- (2016) New Insights into the Origins of Sb-Induced Effects on Self-Catalyzed GaAsSb Nanowire Arrays. Nano letters (Print). vol. 16 (2).
- (2016) Atomic resolution imaging of beryl: an investigation of the nano-channel occupation. Journal of Microscopy. vol. 265 (2).
- (2015) Rectifying Single GaAsSb Nanowire Devices Based on Self-Induced Compositional Gradients. Nano letters (Print). vol. 15 (6).
- (2015) Radial composition variations in the shells of GaAs/AlGaAs core-shell nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 644:012007.
- (2014) In-situ electrical and structural characterization of individual GaAs nanowires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 522.
- (2014) Rapid estimation of catalyst nanoparticle morphology and atomic-coordination by high-resolution Z-contrast electron microscopy. Nano letters (Print). vol. 14 (11).