1. Surface Chemistry of Graphene and Graphene Oxide: A Versatile Route for their Dispersion and Tribological Applications
A. Chouhan, H.P. Mungse, O.P. Khatri, Adv. Colloid Interface Sci, 2020, 283,102215.
2. Graphene-Based Aqueous Lubricants: Dispersion Stability to Enhancement of Tribological Properties
A. Chouhan, S. Kumari, T.K. Sarkar, S.S. Rawat, O.P. Khatri, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 51785−51796.
3. Chemically Functionalized Graphene for Lubricant Applications: Microscopic and Spectroscopic Studies of Contact Interfaces to Probe the Role of Graphene for Enhanced Tribo-performance
A. Chouhan, H.P. Mungse, R.K. Singh, O.P. Khatri, J. Colloid Interface Sci, 2018, 513, 666–676. (IF: 8.1)
4. Synergistic Lubrication Performance by Incommensurately Stacked ZnO-Decorated Reduced Graphene Oxide/MoS2 Heterostructure
A. Chouhan, T.K. Sarkar, S. Kumari, O.P. Khatri, J. Colloid Interface Sci, 2020, 580, 730-739
5. Mechano-Adaptive Thin Film of Graphene-Based Polymeric Nanocomposite for Enhancement of Frictional Properties
A. Chouhan, T.K. Sarkar, S. Kumari, H. Sugimura, O.P. Khatri, Appl. Surface Sci, 2021, 538, 148041
6. Structural Defects-Mediated Grafting of Alkylamine on Few-Layer MoS2 and Its Potential for Enhancement of Tribological Properties
S. Kumari, A. Chouhan, O.P. Sharma, S. Kuriakose, S.A. Tawfik, M.J.S. Spencer, S. Walia, H. Sugimura, O.P. Khatri, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 30720-30730.
7. Alkali-Assisted Hydrothermal Exfoliation and Surfactant-Driven Functionalization of h-BN nanosheets for Lubrication Enhancement
S. Kumari, A. Chouhan, Om P. Sharma, S. Tawfik, M. Spencer, S. Bhargava, S. Walia, A. Ray, Om P. Khatri, ACS Appl. Nano Mater. 2021, 4, 9, 9143-9154