Background and activities
- Marine biological applications for underwater hyperspectral imaging (UHI)
- Centre for Autonomous Marine Operations and Systems (NTNU AMOS)
- Department of Biology
- Professor Geir Johnsen (NTNU AMOS, Department of Biology)
- Professor Martin Ludvigsen (NTNU AMOS, Department of Marine Technology)
- Professor Asgeir J. Sørensen (NTNU AMOS, Department of Marine Technology)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Shallow-Water Habitat Mapping using Underwater Hyperspectral Imaging from an Unmanned Surface Vehicle: A Pilot Study. Remote Sensing. vol. 11 (6).
- (2018) Underwater hyperspectral imaging: a new tool for marine archaeology. Applied Optics. vol. 57 (12).
- (2017) Spectral characteristics of coralline algae: a multi-instrumental approach, with emphasis on underwater hyperspectral imaging. Applied Optics. vol. 56 (36).