Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Quality of radiation protection aprons and quality control routines at different diagnostic imaging modalities. Radiography Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2020) Individualization of computed tomography protocols for suspected pulmonary embolism: a national investigation of routines. Journal of International Medical Research. vol. 48 (4).
- (2020) Letter to the Editor- Ref “Radiographer knowledge and practice of pediatric radiation dose protocols in digital radiography in Gauteng” by Moolman, Mulla and Mdletshe. Radiography. vol. 26 (2).
- (2020) Iodinated contrast media and their effect on thyroid function – Routines and practices among diagnostic imaging departments in Norway. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences (JMRS). vol. 67 (2).
- (2019) Kontrastmiddelrutiner ved norske sykehus–en kartleggingsstudie. Radiography Open. vol. 5 (1).
- (2019) Can pediatric radiography be practiced appropriately in a hospital, without a dedicated diagnostic imaging unit? A case study. Radiography Open. vol. 5 (1).
- (2018) Radiografers legemiddelhåndtering - en pilotstudie. Radiography Open. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) The use of 80 kV versus 100 kV in pulmonary CT angiography: An evaluation of the impact on radiation dose and image quality on two CT scanners. Radiography. vol. 25 (1).
- (2017) Can pediatric radiography be practiced appropriately in a hospital without a dedicated pediatric radiology unit? -Case study: A radiology department at a Norwegian local hospital. Nordic Congress of Radiology 2017 . Nordic Society of Medical Radiology a; Reykjavik. 2017-06-29 - 2017-07-01.