Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Quality of radiation protection aprons and quality control routines at different diagnostic imaging modalities. Radiography Open. vol. 6 (1).
- (2020) Individualization of computed tomography protocols for suspected pulmonary embolism: a national investigation of routines. Journal of international medical research. vol. 48 (4).
- (2020) Iodinated contrast media and their effect on thyroid function – Routines and practices among diagnostic imaging departments in Norway. Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences. vol. 67 (2).
- (2019) Kontrastmiddelrutiner ved norske sykehus–en kartleggingsstudie. Radiography Open. vol. 5 (1).
- (2019) Can pediatric radiography be practiced appropriately in a hospital, without a dedicated diagnostic imaging unit? A case study. Radiography Open. vol. 5 (1).
- (2018) Radiografers legemiddelhåndtering - en pilotstudie. Radiography Open. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) The use of 80 kV versus 100 kV in pulmonary CT angiography: An evaluation of the impact on radiation dose and image quality on two CT scanners. Radiography. vol. 25 (1).