Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Causal factors and connections in construction accidents. Safety Science. vol. 112.
- (2018) A study of experience feedback from reported unwanted occurrences in a construction company. Safety Science. vol. 107.
- (2018) Accident types and barrier failures in the construction industry. Safety Science. vol. 105.
- (2017) Changes in Norway’s societal safety and security measures following the 2011 Oslo terror attacks. Safety Science. vol. 110-C.
- (2017) On Formal and Informal Factors: Enabling Learning for Safe Offshore Drilling Operations. International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Examining the suitability of industrial safety management approaches for information security incident management. Information and Computer Security. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Occupational safety in a globalized construction industry: a study on Polish workers in Norway. Policy and Practice in Health and Safety. vol. 14 (2).
- (2015) Major accident prevention and management of information systems security in technology-based work processes. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 36.
- (2012) Occupational Safety Management in the Offshore Windindustry–Status and Challenges. Energy Procedia. vol. 24.
- (2012) Building resilience into emergency management. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2011) Scientific foundations of addressing risk in complex and dynamic environments. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 96 (6).
- (2011) The long-term effects of information security e-learning on organizational learning. Information Management & Computer Security.
- (2010) Improving information security awareness and behaviour through dialogue, participation and collective reflection. An intervention study. Computers & security (Print). vol. 29 (4).
- (2010) Is there a need for new theories, models and approaches to occupational accident prevention?. Safety Science. vol. 48 (8).
- (2010) Resilient recovery factors: explorative study. Safety Science Monitor.
- (2009) The information security digital divide between information security managers and users. Computers & security (Print). vol. 28 (6).
- (2009) Effects on employees' information security abilities by e-learning. Information Management & Computer Security. vol. 17 (5).
- (2008) Implementation and effectiveness of organizational information security measures. Information Management & Computer Security. vol. 16 (4).
- (2008) Implementation and effectiveness of organizational security measures. Information Management & Computer Security. vol. 16 (4).
- (2008) A Study of Information Security Practice in a Critical Infrastructure Application. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 5060.