Alf Inge Wang
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Exploring Methods and Guidelines for Child-Computer Interaction Research with Refugee Children. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11568 LNCS.
- (2018) Ontology-Based Domain Analysis for Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Information. vol. 9 (5).
- (2018) Codifying game-based learning: The league framework for evaluation. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2018-October.
- (2017) Women and computer games (workshops and tutorials). Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10507 LNCS.
- (2017) Exergaming can be an innovative way of enjoyable high-intensity interval training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 3.
- (2016) Knowledge war: A pervasive multiplayer role-playing learning game. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) The effect of points and audio on concentration, engagement, enjoyment, learning, motivation, and classroom dynamics using kahoot!. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) An evaluation of ontology based domain analysis for model driven development. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS). vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) RealCoins: A Case Study of Enhanced Model Driven Development for Pervasive Games. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) The wear out effect of a game-based student response system. Computers & Education. vol. 82.
- (2015) Game-based interactive campaign using motion-sensing technology. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9353.
- (2015) Learning Recycling From Playing A Kinect Game. International Journal of Games Based Learning. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) PerGO: An Ontology towards Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8842.
- (2013) From 101 to nnn: a review and a classification of computer game architectures. Multimedia Systems. vol. 19 (3).
- (2012) Using Brain-Computer Interfaces in an Interactive Multimedia Application. Software Engineering and Applications.
- (2012) A Guideline for Game Development-Based Learning: A Literature Review. International Journal of Computer Games Technology. vol. 2012.
- (2012) Comparison of Learning Software Architecture by Developing Social Applications vs. Games on the Android Platform. International Journal of Computer Games Technology. vol. 2012.
- (2012) Graph of Game Worlds: New Perspectives on Video Game Architectures. Computers in Entertainment.