Alf Inge Wang
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Systematic literature review on health effects of playing Pokémon Go. Entertainment Computing. vol. 38.
- (2020) Can Gaming Get You Fit?. Frontiers in Physiology.
- (2020) Codifying Game-Based Learning: Development and Application of LEAGUE Framework for Learning games. Electronic Journal of e-Learning. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) Transforming a Theoretical Framework to Design Cards: LEAGUE Ideation Toolkit for Game-Based Learning Design. Sustainability. vol. 12.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic Effects Of Free Access To An Exergame In Inactive Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 52 (7S).
- (2020) The effect of using Kahoot! for learning - A literature review. Computers & Education. vol. 149.
- (2019) Exploring Methods and Guidelines for Child-Computer Interaction Research with Refugee Children. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11568 LNCS.
- (2019) How to Evaluate Educational Games With Refugee Children: Methodological Aspects and Lessons Learned From EduApp4syria. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning.
- (2019) Jumble vs. Quiz - Evaluation of Two Different Types of Games in Kahoot!. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning.
- (2019) Evaluation of Interactive and Gamified Approaches for Teaching ICT Theory - A Study of PowerPoint, Sembly, and Kahoot!. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning.
- (2019) Model-driven Game Development: A Literature Review. ACM Computing Surveys. vol. 52 (6).
- (2018) Ontology-Based Domain Analysis for Model Driven Pervasive Game Development. Information. vol. 9 (5).
- (2018) Codifying game-based learning: The league framework for evaluation. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2018-October.
- (2017) Women and computer games (workshops and tutorials). Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10507 LNCS.
- (2017) Exergaming can be an innovative way of enjoyable high-intensity interval training. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 3.
- (2016) Knowledge war: A pervasive multiplayer role-playing learning game. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) The effect of points and audio on concentration, engagement, enjoyment, learning, motivation, and classroom dynamics using kahoot!. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2016-January.
- (2015) An evaluation of ontology based domain analysis for model driven development. International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems (IJSWIS). vol. 11 (4).
- (2015) RealCoins: A Case Study of Enhanced Model Driven Development for Pervasive Games. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering. vol. 10 (5).
- (2015) The wear out effect of a game-based student response system. Computers & Education. vol. 82.