Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Bone mineral density in patients with psoriatic arthritis: data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study 3. RMD Open. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Validation of FRAX and the impact of self-reported falls among elderly in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International.
- (2016) Technologies for assessment of bone reflecting bone strength and bone mineral density in elderly women: An update. Women's health.. vol. 12 (2).
- (2014) Exploring the relationship between bone density and severity of distal radius fragility fracture in women. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Identification of inflammation sites in arthritic joints using hyperspectral imaging. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8947.
- (2013) Cortical hand bone porosity and its association with distal radius Fracture in middle aged and elderly women. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7:e68405).
- (2013) Prevalence of pulmonary hypertension in an unselected, mixed connective tissue disease cohort: results of a nationwide, Norwegian cross-sectional multicentre study and review of current literature. Rheumatology. vol. 52 (7).
- (2012) INCREASED POROSITY IN HAND BONES IS STRONGLY ASSOCIATED WITH DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE IN ELDERLY WOMEN. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 71.
- (2012) Prevalence and severity of interstitial lung disease in mixed connective tissue disease: a nationwide, cross-sectional study. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 71 (12).
- (2011) Long-term in-vitro precision of direct digital X-ray radiogrammetry. Skeletal Radiology. vol. 40 (12).
- (2011) Phalangeal Densitometry Compared With Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry for Assessment of Bone Mineral Density in Elderly Women. Journal of Women's Health. vol. 20 (12).
- (2010) The ability of Hand Digital X-Ray Radiogrammetry to Identify Middle-Aged and Elderly Women with Reduced Bone Density, as Assessed by Femoral Neck Dual-energy X-Ray Absorptiometry. Journal of clinical densitometry. vol. 13 (4).
- (2009) Short-Time In Vitro and In Vivo Precision of Direct Digital X-ray Radiogrammetry. Journal of clinical densitometry. vol. 12 (1).
- (2009) Short-time in vitro and in vivo precision of direct digital X-ray radiogrammetry. Journal of clinical densitometry. vol. 12 (1).
- (2008) Can finger bone mineral density(BMD) identify osteoporosis in elderly women?. Arthritis and Rheumatism. vol. 58.
- (2008) Can cortical Hand Bone mineral density identify elderly women with DXA Hip Osteoporosis. Seminars in Arthritis & Rheumatism.
- (2014) The utility of digital X-ray radiogrammetry in osteoporosis assessment and its association with distal radius fracture and fracture severity. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0359-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:219).