Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The effect of co-feeding ethene on Fischer-Tropsch synthesis to olefins over Co-based catalysts. Applied Catalysis A : General.
- (2019) Modelling and simulation of a single slit micro packed bed reactor for methanol synthesis. Catalysis Today.
- (2019) Methane activation on bimetallic catalysts: properties and functions of surface Ni-Ag alloy. ChemCatChem. vol. 11 (15).
- (2019) The effect of aerosol-deposited ash components on a cobalt-based Fischer–Tropsch catalyst. Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis. vol. 127 (1).
- (2019) Promotional effect of in-situ generated hydroxyl on olefin selectivity of Co-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 21 (44).
- (2019) Investigation of C1+C1 Coupling Reactions in Cobalt-Catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis by Combined DFT and Kinetic Isotope Study. Catalysts. vol. 9 (6).
- (2019) α-alumina as catalyst support in Co Fischer-Tropsch synthesis and the effect of added water; encompassing transient effects. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 373.
- (2019) Understanding effects of Ni particle size on steam methane reforming activity by combined experimental and theoretical analysis. Catalysis Today.
- (2018) Charge-Tuned CO Activation over a χ‑Fe5C2 Fischer−Tropsch Catalyst. ACS Catalysis. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Deactivation of Co-based Fischer-Tropsch Catalyst by Aerosol Deposition of Potassium Salts. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57 (6).
- (2018) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis—Investigation of the deactivation of a Co catalyst by exposure to aerosol particles of potassium salt. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. vol. 230.
- (2018) Inﬂuence of H 2 on the Oxygen-Assisted Dehydrogenation of Ethane over Al2O3-supported Pt–Sn Catalysts. Catalysis Letters. vol. 148 (4).
- (2018) Water as key to activity and selectivity in Co Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: γ-alumina based structure-performance relationships. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 365.
- (2018) Consorted Vinylene Mechanism for Cobalt Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis Encompassing Water or Hydroxyl Assisted CO-Activation. Topics in catalysis. vol. 61 (9-11).
- (2018) Hydrophobic catalyst support surfaces by silylation of γ-alumina for Co/Re Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2017) Steam methane reforming on a Ni-based bimetallic catalyst: Density functional theory and experimental studies of the catalytic consequence of surface alloying of Ni with Ag. Catalysis science & technology. vol. 7 (8).
- (2017) Potassium adsorption behavior on hcp cobalt as model systems for the Fischer–Tropsch synthesis: a density functional theory study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (19).
- (2017) Catalyst Deactivation During One-Step Dimethyl Ether Synthesis from Synthesis Gas. Catalysis Letters. vol. 147 (4).
- (2017) Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis at High Conversions on Al2O3-Supported Co Catalysts with Different H2/CO Levels. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 56 (45).
- (2017) Further insights into methane and higher hydrocarbons formation over cobalt-based catalysts with γ-Al2O3, α-Al2O3 and TiO2 as support materials. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.