Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Deactivation of Co-Based Fischer−Tropsch Catalyst by Aerosol Deposition of Potassium Salts. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 57.
- (2018) Fischer-Tropsch synthesis—Investigation of the deactivation of a Co catalyst by exposure to aerosol particles of potassium salt. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. vol. 230.
- (2018) Hydrophobic Catalyst Support Surfaces by Silylation of γ-Alumina for Co/Re Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 299.
- (2017) Potassium adsorption behavior on hcp cobalt as model systems for the Fischer–Tropsch synthesis: a density functional theory study. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (19).
- (2017) Catalyst Deactivation During One-Step Dimethyl Ether Synthesis from Synthesis Gas. Catalysis Letters. vol. 147 (4).
- (2017) Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis at High Conversions on Al2O3-Supported Co Catalysts with Different H2/CO Levels. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 56 (45).
- (2017) Further insights into methane and higher hydrocarbons formation over cobalt-based catalysts with γ-Al2O3, α-Al2O3 and TiO2 as support materials. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 352.
- (2017) Adsorption energy-driven carbon number-dependent olefin to paraffin ratio in cobalt-catalyzed Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Journal of Catalysis. vol. 349.
- (2017) Perspectives on the Effect of Water in Cobalt Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis. ACS Catalysis. vol. 7.
- (2017) Evaluation of Reoxidation Thresholds for γ-Al2O3-Supported Cobalt Catalysts under Fischer - Tropsch Synthesis Conditions. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 139 (10).
- (2017) Novel Fe/MnK-CNTs nanocomposites as catalysts for direct production of lower olefins from syngas. AIChE Journal. vol. 63 (1).
- (2017) Steam methane reforming on a Ni-based bimetallic catalyst: Density functional theory and experimental studies of the catalytic consequence of surface alloying of Ni with Ag. Catalysis science & technology. vol. 7 (8).
- (2016) Direct dimethyl ether synthesis from synthesis gas: The influence of methanol dehydration on methanol synthesis reaction. Catalysis Today. vol. 270.
- (2016) Fabrication of K-promoted iron/carbon nanotubes composite catalysts for the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis of lower olefins. Journal of Energy Chemistry. vol. 25 (2).
- (2016) Carbon number dependence of reaction mechanism and kinetics in CO hydrogenation on a Co-based catalyst. ACS Catalysis. vol. 6 (10).
- (2016) Pd/CeO2 catalysts as powder in a fixed-bed reactor and as coating in a stacked foil microreactor for the methanol synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 273.
- (2016) H2-TP, XPS and TEM Study of the Reduction of Ru and Re promoted Co/γ-Al2O3, Co/TiO2 and Co/SiC catalysts. Journal of Materials Science Research. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) On the support in cobalt Fischer–Tropsch synthesis—Emphasis on alumina and aluminates. Catalysis Today. vol. 275.
- (2016) On the selectivity to higher hydrocarbons in Co-based Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Catalysis Today. vol. 261.
- (2016) Capturing metal-support interactions in situ during the reduction of a Re promoted Co/γ-Al2O3 catalyst. Chemical Communications. vol. 52 (15).