Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Photochemical internalization in bladder cancer – development of an orthotopic in vivo model. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences.
- (2014) Red versus blue light illumination in hexyl 5-aminolevulinate photodynamic therapy: the influence of light color and irradiance on the treatment outcome in vitro. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 19:088002 (8).
- (2011) Photo induced hexylaminolevulinate destruction of rat bladder cells AY-27. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 10 (6).
- (2009) Gravity amplifies and microgravity decreases circumnutations in Arabidopsis thaliana stems: results from a space experiment. New Phytologist. vol. 182 (3).
- (2009) Ultradian rhythms in Arabidopsis thaliana leaves in microgravity. New Phytologist. vol. 183 (4).
- (2008) Plant stem and leaf movements in microgravity. Preliminary results from a study using the EMCS hardware on the ISS. Journal of Gravitational Physiology. vol. 15.
- (2008) Nocebo as headache trigger: evidence from a sham-controlled provocation study with RF fields. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 117.
- (2008) ELF-magnetic flux densities measurements in a city environment in summer and winter. Bioelectromagnetics. vol. 29.
- (2007) Mobile phone headache: a double blind, sham-controlled provocation study. Cephalalgia. vol. 27 (5).
- (2007) Frequency spectra from current vs. magnetic flux density measurements for mobile phones and other electrical appliances. Health Physics. vol. 93 (4).
- (2006) Photodegradation of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate: Biophysical aspects. Photochemistry and Photobiology. vol. 82.
- (2006) Rytmer, depresjoner og lys. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 126 (8).
- (2006) Rytmer, depresjoner og lys. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 8 (126).
- (2006) The temperature dependence of porphyrin production in Propionibacterium acnes after incubation with 5-aminolevulinic acid (ALA) and its methyl ester (m-ALA). Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 5.
- (2006) Preparatory experiments for long-term observation of Arabidopsis circumnutations in microgravity. Acta Astronautica. vol. 59.
- (2005) Ultraviolet photodegradation of folic acid. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. vol. 80 (1).
- (2005) Cell specific effects of polyunsaturated fatty acids on 5-aminolevulinic acid based photosensitization. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 4.
- (2005) Skin temperature increase caused by a mobile phone. A methodological infrared camera study. Bioelectromagnetics. vol. 26 (6).
- (2004) In situ assessment of porphyrin photosensitizers in Propionibacterium acnes. Zeitschrift für Naturforschung C - A Journal of Biosciences. vol. 59C.
- (2003) Short-period circumnutations found in sunflower hypocotyls in satellite orbit. A reappraisal of data from Spacelab-1. Journal of Gravitational Physiology. vol. 10 (2).