Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Does economic growth eat up environmental improvements? Electricity production and fossil fuel emission in OECD countries 1980-2014. Energy Policy. vol. 125.
- (2019) Livestock and Carnivores: Economic and Ecological Interactions. Environmental and Resource Economics.
- (2019) Middlemen: good for resources and fishermen?. Environment and Development Economics.
- (2018) Maximum Yield Fishing and Optimal Fleet Composition. A Stage Structured Model Analysis With an Example From the Norwegian North-East Arctic Cod Fishery. Ecological Economics. vol. 153.
- (2018) New insights from the canonical fisheries model - Optimal management when stocks are low. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management. vol. 92.
- (2018) Fornybar energi og ødelagt natur. Vindkrafutbygging i Norge. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 32 (6).
- (2017) Conflict and cooperation in an age structured fishery. Fisheries Research. vol. 203.
- (2017) On the tragedy of the commons: When predation and livestock loss may improve the economic lot of herders. Ambio. vol. 46 (6).
- (2016) Sheep grazing in the North Atlantic region: A long-term perspective on environmental sustainability. Ambio. vol. 45 (5).
- (2016) The Silence of the Lambs: Payment for Carnivore Conservation and Livestock Farming Under Strategic Behavior. Environmental and Resource Economics.
- (2016) Maximum sustainable yield harvesting in an age-structured fishery population model. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 29 (4).
- (2015) Conservation versus harvest of wild Atlantic salmon. The cost of sea lice induced mortality. Fisheries Research. vol. 168.
- (2014) The dynamics of an animal-vegetation system: Sheep farming. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 27 (1).
- (2014) Optimal exploitation of a renewable resource with capital limitations: Nordic sheep farming with and without grazing externalities. European Review of Agricultural Economics.
- (2014) The Norwegian support and subsidy policy of electric cars. Should it be adopted by other countries?. Environmental Science and Policy. vol. 42.
- (2014) Fishy fish? The economic impacts of escaped farmed fish. Aquaculture Economics & Management. vol. 18 (3).
- (2014) Wild salmon fishing: Harvesting the old or young?. Resource and Energy Economics. vol. 36 (2).
- (2013) On the management of interconnected wildlife populations. Natural Resource Modeling. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Livestock management at northern latitudes: Potential economic effects of climate change in sheep farming. Ecological Economics. vol. 93.
- (2013) An ecological-economic model on the effects of interactions between escaped farmed and wild salmon (Salmo salar). Fish and Fisheries. vol. 14 (2).