Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Patterns of previous and secondary malignancies in patients with multiple myeloma. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 106 (4).
- (2021) Treatment of relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma: recommendations from the International Myeloma Working Group. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2021) Mass spectrometry for the evaluation of monoclonal proteins in multiple myeloma and related disorders: an International Myeloma Working Group Mass Spectrometry Committee Report. Blood Cancer Journal. vol. 11:24.
- (2021) Bystander memory T cells and IMiD/checkpoint therapy in multiple myeloma: A dangerous tango?. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 12:636375.
- (2020) Autologous haematopoietic stem-cell transplantation versus bortezomib-melphalan-prednisone, with or without bortezomib-lenalidomide-dexamethasone consolidation therapy, and lenalidomide maintenance for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (EMN02/HO95): a multicentre, randomised, open-label, phase 3 study. The Lancet Haematology. vol. 7 (6).
- (2020) Chemical, Physical and Biological Triggers of Evolutionary Sonserved Bcl-xL-Mediated Apoptosis. Cancers. vol. 12 (6).
- (2020) Prognostic and predictive performance of R-ISS with SKY92 in older patients with multiple myeloma: The HOVON-87/NMSG-18 trial. Blood Advances. vol. 4 (24).
- (2020) Incidence and survival of multiple myeloma: a population-based study of 10 524 patients diagnosed 1982–2017. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 191 (3).
- (2020) Long-term outcomes of patients treated with rituximab as second-line treatment for adult immune thrombocytopenia – Follow-up of the RITP study. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 191 (3).
- (2020) Monoclonal immunoglobulins promote bone loss in multiple myeloma. Blood.
- (2020) Conversion of ATP to adenosine by CD39 and CD73 in multiple myeloma can be successfully targeted together with adenosine receptor A2A blockade. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer (JITC).
- (2020) Ixazomib-Thalidomide-low dose dexamethasone induction followed by maintenance therapy with ixazomib or placebo in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients not eligible for autologous stem cell transplantation; results from the randomized phase II HOVON-126/NMSG 21.13 trial. Haematologica. vol. 105 (12).
- (2019) Why do myeloma patients have bone disease? A historical perspective. Blood reviews. vol. 00:100646.
- (2019) Secondary plasma cell leukemia: a multicenter retrospective study of 101 patients. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 60 (1).
- (2019) Health-related quality of life in transplant ineligible newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients treated with either thalidomide or lenalidomide-based regimen until progression: a prospective, open-label, multicenter, randomized, phase 3 study. Haematologica.
- (2019) Stability and uniqueness of clonal immunoglobulin CDR3 sequences for MRD tracking in multiple myeloma. American Journal of Hematology. vol. 94 (12).
- (2018) The multiple myeloma risk allele at 5q15 lowers ELL2 expression and increases ribosomal gene expression. Nature Communications. vol. 9:1649.
- (2018) Prognostic indicators in primary plasma cell leukaemia: a multicentre retrospective study of 117 patients. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 180 (6).
- (2018) Prevention and management of adverse events of novel agents in multiple myeloma: a consensus of the European Myeloma Network. Leukemia.
- (2018) Lenalidomide versus lenalidomide + dexamethasone prolonged treatment after second-line lenalidomide + dexamethasone induction in multiple myeloma. Cancer Medicine. vol. 7 (6).