Background and activities
My responsibilities at the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering:
- Point of contact for all TMM-courses at NTNU
- Department contact for all students within the following study programms / specializations: MTPROD-PM, MIPROD-PM, MTING-IKTPM
- Coordination of the study team at the department
- Administration and coordination of project and master`s theses
- Advising students and professors
- Exam coordination
- Timetable / room coordination
- Course planning ("Emner på Nettet")
- Requests for explanation of grades / complaints
- Quality Management (reference group reports and course reports)
- Coordination of requests for exemption
- Events (program information meeting, conferences)
- Point of contact for foreign students
- Coordination with the Office of International Relations at NTNU
- Coordination of the admission of international students at the department
- Support for foreign professors
Executive master program specialized in the management of nonprofit-organizations (NPO) at the University of Fribourg/Switzerland.
Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Nonprofit-Organization-Management
Triple Diploma / BA (Hons) Applied Languages Europe in Germany, France and United Kingdom.
Degrees: 1. Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Applied Languages Europe, Liverpool John Moores University.
2. Diplomübersetzerin (FH), FH Köln.
3. Maîtrise Langues Etrangéres Appliquées, mention traduction spécialisée, spécialité Europe, Université de Provence.
- Head of the Swiss Tourism Quality Program (member of the Executive Board) at the Swiss Tourism Federation, Berne, Switzerland.
- Events Coordinator, Board Member at Community Committee for International Students (CCIS) at Stanford University, California, USA.
- Head of Communications (member of the Executive Board) and Vice General Secretary at the Swiss Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired, Berne, Switzerland.
- Executive Study Program Coordinator, Director of certain study programs and Head of Public Relations at the Institute for Research on Management of Associations and other Nonprofit-Organizations (Verbandsmanagement Institut), at the University of Fribourg/Switzerland