Andreas Hansen Schille
Background and activities
Video producer for NTNU Drive / NTNU Multimedia Center
Assistant professor, Film and Media Studies, ILU academic year 2020/21 (20%)
Works with video production in various MOOC projects at NTNU, as well as facilitating web course production.
Teaching subject didactics in Film and Media Studies at the PPU study at ILU.
Former video producer for innovative educational projects, mainly KtDiM (mathematics) and Virtual chemical rooms.
Occasionally, I work on my own documentary projects and other video production through Folge film (www.folgefilm.no)
MFA in fine arts from the Academy of Fine Arts in Trondheim (KiT) NTNU,
BFA Art Academy in Oslo, department, Academy of Fine Arts (KHiO) (film, photo, video)
Topics in Media Psychology, History of Ideas, Philosophy, Nordic (67.5 cr) (NTNU, UiO)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Escaping the talking head: Experiences with three different styles of MOOC video. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2356.
- (2020) Everyone is using video now – universal design in digital educational video. Media & Learning online 2020 . Media & Learning association; Leuven (online). 2020-06-17 - 2020-06-18.
- (2020) Lag undervisningsvideo!. NTNU Drive, DIGIT.NTNU.NO. 2020.
- (2020) What is NTNU doing about universal design and educational video?.
- (2019) Show don't tell - video production for online teaching and learning. Designing and delivering courses in an online or blended environment: Tools, Methods and Challenges . University of Tartu; Tartu. 2019-10-22 - 2019-10-23.