Background and activities
Consultant anaesthetist and air ambulance physician. Associate professor at Institute of Circulation and Medical Imaging.
Regard value in health care can be expressed as quality divided by costs.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in unconscious patients With brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) Developing quality indicators for physician-staffed emergency medical services: a consensus process. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:14.
- (2017) Kvalitetsmåling i legebemannede utrykningstjenester: en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) Tverretatlig samhandling i legebemannet luftambulanse tjeneste. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2017) Bruk av "Big data" og mortalitet i validering av hastegrader i norsk indeks for medisinsk nødhjelp er det mulig?. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) Reporting Helicopter Emergency Medical Services in Major Incidents: A Delphi Study. Air Medical Journal. vol. 35 (6).
- (2016) Physician-provided prehospital critical care, effect on patient physiology dynamics and on-scene time. European journal of emergency medicine.
- (2015) Outcome following physician supervised prehospital resuscitation: A retrospective study e006167. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (1).
- (2013) Pre-hospital critical care by anaesthesiologist-staffed pre-hospital services in Scandinavia: a prospective population-based study. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 57 (9).
- (2013) Developing templates for uniform data documentation and reporting in critical care using a modified nominal group technique. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 21 (80).
- (2013) Abbreviated Injury Scale: Not a reliable basis for summation of injury severity in trauma facilities?. Injury. vol. 44 (5).
- (2012) Major incident preparedness and on-site work among Norwegian rescue personnel - a cross-sectional study. International Journal of Emergency Medicine. vol. 5 (1).
- (2012) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: review and current status. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 04 (17).
- (2011) A consensus-based template for documenting and reporting in physician-staffed pre-hospital services :. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 19.
- (2011) Major incident patient evacuation: full-scale field exercise feasibility study. Air Medical Journal.
- (2010) Trauma systems and early management of severe injuries in Scandinavia: Review of the current state. Injury. vol. 41 (5).
- (2010) Scandinavian pre-hospital physician-manned emergency medical services - same concept across borders?. Resuscitation. vol. 81 (4).
- (2010) A concept for major incident triage: full-scaled simulation feasibility study. BMC Emergency Medicine.
- (2010) Pediatric vital sign tape on stretchers: a field-friendly triage tool?. Emergency Medicine Journal. vol. 27.