Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Do Software Firms Collaborate or Compete? A Model of Coopetition in Community-initiated OSS Projects. e-Informatica: Software Engineering Journal. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Evaluation of team dynamics in Norwegian projects for IT students. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2018) System requirements-OSS components: matching and mismatch resolution practices – an empirical study. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 23 (6).
- (2018) Software Startup Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 144.
- (2018) Software engineering process models for mobile app development: A systematic literature review. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 145 (November).
- (2018) The essence theory of software engineering - Large-scale classroom experiences from 450+ Software Engineering BSc students. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11271 LNCS.
- (2018) 100+ Metrics for Software Startups – A Multi-Vocal Literature Review. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2305.
- (2018) From MVPs to Pivots: A Hypothesis-Driven Journey of Two Software Startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 336.
- (2018) Female Leadership in Software Projects—A Preliminary Result on Leadership Style and Project Context Factors. Studies in Computational Intelligence. vol. 733.
- (2018) A Systematic Mapping Study on Requirements Engineering in Software Ecosystems. Journal of Information Technology Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Start-ups must be ready to pivot. IEEE Software. vol. 34 (3).
- (2017) The Impact of Software Complexity on Cost and Quality - A Comparative Analysis Between Open Source and Proprietary Software. International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Coopetition of software firms in open source software ecosystems. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 304.
- (2017) Towards Understanding Startup Product Development as Effectual Entrepreneurial Behaviors. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 304.
- (2017) Towards understanding startup product development as effectual entrepreneurial behaviors. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10611 LNCS.
- (2017) What influences the speed of prototyping? An empirical investigation of twenty software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 283.
- (2016) “Failures” to be celebrated: an analysis of major pivots of software startups. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering.
- (2016) How do software startups pivot? Empirical results from a multiple case study. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 240.
- (2016) Minimum viable product or multiple facet product? The role of MVP in software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 251.
- (2016) Towards an Early Stage Software Startups Evolution Model. Proceedings of the EUROMICRO Conference.