Anh Nguyen Duc
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Facilitating learning and startup formation in experience-based courses — A team-centered model. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2021) Seeing the voice of the student: A pilot study of customer-driven courses. Conference Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference.
- (2021) The development and validation of a framework for teaching software engineering through startup practice in higher education. Conference Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference.
- (2021) Startups Transitioning from Early to Growth Phase - A Pilot Study of Technical Debt Perception. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 407.
- (2021) Building a Maturity Model for Developing Ethically Aligned AI Systems. IRIS Selected Papers of the Information Systems Research Seminar in Scandinavia.
- (2021) The entrepreneurial logic of startup software development: A study of 40 software startups. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 26 (5).
- (2021) On the adoption of static analysis for software security assessment–A case study of an open-source e-government project. Computers & Security. vol. 111.
- (2020) Towards a Secure DevOps Approach for Cyber-Physical Systems: An Industrial Perspective. International Journal of Systems and Software Security and Protection (IJSSSP). vol. 11 (2).
- (2020) IT Students Project Group Work in the Day of COVID-19: Understanding the Impact and Attitudes. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning. vol. 4.
- (2020) Achieving agility and quality in product development -an empirical study of hardware startups. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 167.
- (2020) Cheating in e-exams and paper exams: the perceptions of engineering students and teachers in Norway. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education. vol. 45.
- (2020) Towards Designing an Experience-based Course around Innovation Bootcamps — A Cohort Study. Conference Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference.
- (2020) Exploring the intersection between software industry and Software Engineering education - A systematic mapping of Software Engineering Trends. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 172 (Feb).
- (2020) Exploring the intersection between software industry and Software Engineering education - A systematic mapping of Software Engineering Trends. Journal of Systems and Software.
- (2020) Software startup formation in an experiential-based course - An empirical investigation of students' motivations. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON.
- (2020) SIoT Framework: Towards an Approach for Early Identification of Security Requirements for Internet-of-things Applications. e-Informatica: Software Engineering Journal. vol. 14 (1).
- (2020) Software Startup Practices – Software Development in Startups Through the Lens of the Essence Theory of Software Engineering. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 12562.
- (2020) Unreined Students or Not: Modes of Freedom in a Project-Based Software Engineering Course. Proceedings (Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training).
- (2019) Towards continuous value delivery with review meetings in agile methodologies: A structured review. International journal of advanced and applied sciences.
- (2019) Do Software Firms Collaborate or Compete? A Model of Coopetition in Community-initiated OSS Projects. e-Informatica: Software Engineering Journal. vol. 13 (1).