Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) System requirements-OSS components: matching and mismatch resolution practices – an empirical study. Empirical Software Engineering.
- (2018) Software Startup Engineering: A Systematic Mapping Study. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 144.
- (2018) Software engineering process models for mobile app development: A systematic literature review. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 145.
- (2018) Female Leadership in Software Projects—A Preliminary Result on Leadership Style and Project Context Factors. Studies in Computational Intelligence.
- (2018) A Systematic Mapping Study on Requirements Engineering in Software Ecosystems. Journal of Information Technology Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2017) Coopetition of software firms in open source software ecosystems. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 304.
- (2017) Towards understanding startup product development as effectual entrepreneurial behaviors. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10611 LNCS.
- (2017) What influences the speed of prototyping? An empirical investigation of twenty software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 283.
- (2016) “Failures” to be celebrated: an analysis of major pivots of software startups. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering.
- (2016) How do software startups pivot? Empirical results from a multiple case study. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 240.
- (2016) Minimum viable product or multiple facet product? The role of MVP in software startups. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 251.
- (2015) The impact of global dispersion on coordination, team performance and software quality – a systematic literature review. Information and Software Technology. vol. 57 (1).
- (2014) Forking and coordination in multi-platform development: A case study. International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement. vol. 2014:59.
- (2012) OSS Integration Issues and Community Support: An Integrator Perspective. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 378.
- (2012) Dispersion, Coordination and Performance in Global Software Teams: A Systematic Review. International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement. vol. 6.
- (2012) Collaborative Resolution of Requirements Mismatches when adopting Open Source Components. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 7195.
- (2011) Impact of stakeholder type and collaboration on issue resolution time in OSS Projects. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 365.
- (2016) Product-Focused Software Process Improvement. 17th International Conference, PROFES 2016 Trondheim, Norway, November 22–24, 2016 Proceedings. Springer. 2016. ISBN 978-3-319-49093-9. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Building an Entrepreneurship Data Warehouse. 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC) USB Proceedings.
- (2015) Hunter-gatherer cycle: a conceptual model of the evolution of software startups. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Software and System Process.