Background and activities
Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine PROMEC
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Long-Term Exposure to Nanosized TiO2 Triggers Stress Responses and Cell Death Pathways in Pulmonary Epithelial Cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (10).
- (2021) Comparative Proteomic Analysis Reveals Varying Impact on Immune Responses in Phorbol 12-Myristate-13-Acetate-Mediated THP-1 Monocyte-to-Macrophage Differentiation. Frontiers in Immunology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Nucleoside Analogues Are Potent Inducers of Pol V-mediated Mutagenesis. Biomolecules. vol. 11 (6).
- (2020) Exercise training reverses cancer-induced oxidative stress and decrease in muscle COPS2/TRIP15/ALIEN. Molecular Metabolism.
- (2020) HDACi Mediate UNG2 Depletion, Dysregulated Genomic Uracil and Altered Expression of Oncoproteins and Tumor Suppressors in B- And T-cell Lines. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 18.
- (2020) Absence of NLRP3 Inflammasome in Hematopoietic Cells Reduces Adverse Remodeling After Experimental Myocardial Infarction. JACC: Basic to Translational Science. vol. 5 (12).
- (2020) Functional studies of CpSRP54 in diatoms show that the mechanism of thylakoid protein insertion differ from that in plants and green algae. The Plant Journal.
- (2019) Targeting the non-canonical roles of PCNA modifies and increases the response to targeted anti-cancer therapy. OncoTarget. vol. 10 (68).
- (2019) A Novel Truncated Form of Nephronectin Is Present in Small Extracellular Vesicles Isolated from 66cl4 Cells. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 18 (3).
- (2018) Characterization of the proteome and lipidome profiles of human lung cells after low dose and chronic exposure to multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Nanotoxicology. vol. 12 (2).
- (2018) Differential regulation of cysteine oxidative post-translational modifications in high and low aerobic capacity. Scientific Reports. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) 390 - A New Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer: Targeting Nervecancer Cell Crosstalk. Gastroenterology. vol. 154.
- (2017) Monitoring of the spatial and temporal dynamics of BER/SSBR pathway proteins, including MYH, UNG2, MPG, NTH1 and NEIL1-3, during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research (NAR). vol. 45 (14).
- (2017) Changes in cellular signaling proteins in extracts from A549, H460, and U2OS cells treated with cisplatin or docetaxel. Data in Brief. vol. 12.
- (2017) On-column trypsinization allows for re-use of matrix in modified multiplexed inhibitor beads assay. Analytical Biochemistry. vol. 523.
- (2017) Modeling of cardiac ischaemia and reperfusion injury: a human-based in vitro model using iPS-derived cardiomyocytes. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2017) Proteome alterations associated with transformation of multiple myeloma to secondary plasma cell leukemia. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (12).
- (2017) Toxicoproteomic effects of carbon nanotubes on chronically exposed human lung cells. Toxicology Letters. vol. 280.
- (2016) Photodynamic treatment with hexyl-aminolevulinate mediates reversible thiol oxidation in core oxidative stress signaling proteins. Molecular Biosystems.
- (2016) Enhanced base excision repair capacity in carotid atherosclerosis may protect nuclear DNA but not mitochondrial DNA. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 97.