Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cascading Norwegian co-streams for bioeconomic transition. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2015) The responsiveness of food retail supply chains: A Norwegian case study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 459.
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Exploring Responsiveness and Flexibility in Multisite Production Environments: The Case of Norwegian Dairy Production. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Applicability of ERP for Production Network Planning: A Case Study. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2013) Sustainable Food Supply Chains: Towards a Framework for Waste Identification. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) Tactical and Operational Issues in a Hybrid MTO-MTS Production Environment: The Case of Food Production. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2012) Production Control for Operational Excellence: Trenda, Cases and Research Areas. Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.
- (2011) Control Model for Intelligent and Demand-Driven Supply Chains. Managing Global Supply Chain Relationships: Operations, Strategies and Practices.
- (2010) Principles for Real-time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: an Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. Advances in Production Management Systems. New Challenges, New Approaches.
- (2010) The Appropriateness of Action Research to Achieve Increased Supply Chain Sustainability - A Case Study. Sustainable Development: The Role of Industrial Engineering.
- (2014) Lønnsom foredling av sjømat i Norge. 2014. ISBN 978-82-14-05769-0.
- (2014) Differentiated production planning and control in food supply chains. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2014. ISBN 978-82-471-4943-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:16).