Background and activities
- PK6028 - Production and Supply Chain Management
- TPK4160 - Supply Chain Management
- TPK4135 - Manufacturing Logistics
- PK8202 - Analysis and Modelling for Sustainable Manufacturing and Logistics
- TPK4530 - Production Management, Specialization Project
- TPK4430 - Production Management and Logistics
- TPK4930 - Production Management, Master's Thesis
- PK8001 - Models and Approaches for Logistics 4.0
- TPK4100 - Operations Management
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Smart production planning and control: do all planning environments need to be smart?. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 54 (1).
- (2020) Principles and Research Agenda for Sustainable, Data-Driven Food Production Planning and Control. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 591.
- (2020) Status of engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: insights from a multiple case study. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 58 (15).
- (2020) Robot picker solution in order picking systems: an ergo-zoning approach. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 53 (2).
- (2018) Engineering change management in the engineer-to-order production environment: Insights from two case studies. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 535.
- (2018) Managing engineering changes in the engineer-to-order environment: challenges and research needs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (11).
- (2017) Cascading Norwegian co-streams for bioeconomic transition. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 172.
- (2016) Supply chain strategies for speciality foods: A Norwegian case study. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (11).
- (2015) The responsiveness of food retail supply chains: A Norwegian case study. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 459.
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Exploring Responsiveness and Flexibility in Multisite Production Environments: The Case of Norwegian Dairy Production. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Applicability of ERP for Production Network Planning: A Case Study. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2013) Sustainable Food Supply Chains: Towards a Framework for Waste Identification. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) Tactical and Operational Issues in a Hybrid MTO-MTS Production Environment: The Case of Food Production. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2012) Production Control for Operational Excellence: Trenda, Cases and Research Areas. Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.
- (2011) Control Model for Intelligent and Demand-Driven Supply Chains. Managing Global Supply Chain Relationships: Operations, Strategies and Practices.
- (2010) Principles for Real-time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: an Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. Advances in Production Management Systems. New Challenges, New Approaches.
- (2010) The Appropriateness of Action Research to Achieve Increased Supply Chain Sustainability - A Case Study. Sustainable Development: The Role of Industrial Engineering.