Ann Mari Gransjøen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Health care personnel’s perception of guideline implementation for musculoskeletal imaging: a process evaluation. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2018) Geographical variations in the use of diagnostic imaging of musculoskeletal diseases in Norway. Acta Radiologica. vol. 60 (9).
- (2018) Barriers and facilitators for guideline adherence in diagnostic imaging: an explorative study of GPs’ and radiologists’ perspectives. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (556).
- (2018) Development and conduction of an active re-implementation of the Norwegian musculoskeletal guidelines. BMC Research Notes. vol. 11 (785).
- (2016) Grey matter changes of the pain matrix in patients with burning mouth syndrome. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 43 (8).