Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Que Sera, sera? Conceptualizing business network foresighting. The IMP Journal. vol. 12 (1).
- (2017) Creating relationship continuity across projects in the construction industry: Deliberate, emergent and deliberately emergent strategies. The IMP Journal. vol. 11 (2).
- (2017) How relationships can influence an organic firm’s network identity. European Planning Studies. vol. 25 (7).
- (2013) Beyond dyadic supplier development efforts: The multiple roles of the network in bringing about supplier development. The IMP Journal. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Network pictures for managing key supplier relationships. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 42 (2).
- (2012) What is resource heterogeneity, and how can a firm handle the resource heterogeneity encountered in its business relationships? A case of handling heterogeneity of fish farms in outbound logistics of fish feed. The IMP Journal. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts. Journal of Business Research. vol. 65 (2).
- (2010) How companies strategise deliberately in networks using strategic initiatives. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 39 (6).
- (2010) How do suppliers strategise in relation to a customer's supply network initiative?. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2008) Towards a Model for analysing Supplier Relationships when developing a Supply Network. The IMP Journal. vol. 2 (2).
- (2007) Supply network initiatives - a means to reorganise the supply base?. The journal of business & industrial marketing. vol. 22 (3).
- (2005) Building relationships for technological innovation. Journal of Business Research. vol. 58.
- (2004) Supply chains and interdependence: a theoretical analysis. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 10.
- (2003) Strategizing through Analyzing and Influencing the Network Horizon. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 32.
- (2003) Exploration of Customer Horizons to Measure Understanding of Netchains. Supply chain management. vol. 8 (5).
- (2003) Framing as a Means to Manage a Supply Network. Journal of Customer Behaviour. vol. 2.
- (2002) Why relationships do not fit into purchasing portfolio models - a comparison between the portfolio and industrial network approaches. European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2001) Network Queries and Responses: the interaction between a technology development idea and its embedding into different networks. Nordiske organisasjonsstudier. vol. 3 (4).
- (1999) Learning in Networks. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 28 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Initiation of Business Relationships in Start Ups. Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship.