Background and activities
Specialist in General Practice, General Practitioner for 30 years, researcher. PhD thesis: Health impact of childhood violation General Practice Research Unit
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) From wholes to fragments to wholes-what gets lost in translation?. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. vol. 24 (5).
- (2017) Might a systematic reading of the thickest GP patient medical records improve our understanding of functional disorder?. Abstracthefte 20th Nordic Congress of General practice.
- (2017) Creating chronicity. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. vol. 23 (5).
- (2017) Diagnose: Barndomsforgiftning. Tidsskrift for psykisk helsearbeid. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Primary care emergency team training in situ means learning in real context. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 34 (3).
- (2016) Patients' ‘thingification’, unexplained symptoms and response-ability in the clinical context: in response to ‘Patients' substantialization of disease, the hybrid symptom and the metaphysical care’, by Alexandra Parvan. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. vol. 22 (4).
- (2016) Medicine`s perception of reality - a split picture: critical reflections on apparent anomalies within the biomedical theory of science. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. vol. 22 (4).
- (2016) Does existential unease' predict adult multimorbidity? Analytical cohort study on embodiment based on the Norwegian HUNT population. BMJ Open. vol. 6:e011602 (11).
- (2016) Tilvistarvandi og streituvaldandi umhverfi sem mögulegur forspárþáttur fyrir fjölveikindi fullorðinna. Vísindaþing heimilislækna Reykjavík 7.- 8. október 2016, Reykjavik.
- (2015) Leadership practice as interaction in primary care emergency team training. Action Research. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) Å lide av barndomsforgiftning. Tidsskrift for sjelesorg. vol. 35 (3).
- (2015) Exploring the relationship between childhood adversity and oral health: An anecdotal approach and integrative view. Medical Hypotheses. vol. 85 (2).
- (2015) Might a systematic reading of the thickest GP patient medical records improve our understanding of functional disorders?. Prensa Medica Argentina. vol. 101 (5).
- (2015) Er en belastet barndom knyttet til kortere telomerer?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (15).
- (2015) The quantified self: closing the gap between general knowledge and particular case?. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. vol. 21 (3).
- (2015) Self Reported Childhood Difficulties, Adult Multimorbidity and Allostatic Load. A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Norwegian HUNT Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (6).
- (2014) Can person-free medical knowledge inform person-centered medical practice?. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 2 (1).
- (2014) Co-and multimorbidity patterns in an unselected Norwegian population: Cross-sectional analysis based on the HUNT studyand theoretical reflections concerning basic medical models. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) The medically unexplained revisited. Medicine, Health care and Philosophy. vol. 16 (3).
- (2013) Knowing patients as persons: Senior and Junior GPs explore a professional resource. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 1.