Background and activities
Anne Fiksdahl (b. Oslo 1953), MS organic chemistry NTH Trondheim 1977, PhD organic chemistry NTH Trondheim 1983, Diploma in education (chemistry/mathematics) NTH Trondheim 1978, Research scientist/laboratory manager/research manager Chiron Laboratories AS 1984 - 1991, associate professor NTH/NTNU, Trondheim 1992 - 2002, visiting academic University of Queensland (prof. C. Wentrup), Brisbane, Australia 1999 - 2000, professor NTNU Trondheim 2002 - . more,see:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Predicting Ionic Liquid Melting Points using Machine Learning. Journal of Molecular Liquids.
- (2018) In silico prediction and experimental verification of ionic liquid refractive indices. Journal of Molecular Liquids.
- (2017) Syntheses of polyalkylated imidazoles. Synthetic Communications. vol. 47 (15).
- (2017) Analysis of the protonation constant (pKa) and absorption properties of non-alkanolamines. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Gold(I)-Catalyzed [2 + 2 + 2] Cyclotrimerization of 1,3-Diarylpropargyl Acetals. Organic Letters. vol. 19 (9).
- (2017) Dual-gold(I)-generated trifluoromethylation of terminal alkynes With Togni’s reagent. Journal of fluorine chemistry. vol. 197.
- (2016) Gold(I)-Catalysed Azepine Synthesis from Propargyl Acetals and Aryl Azides. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2016 (16).
- (2016) Gold(I)-catalysed [3+3] cycloaddition of propargyl acetals and nitrones. Tetrahedron. vol. 72 (23).
- (2016) Gold(I)-catalysed tandem cyclization of propargyl acetals and alkynes. Tetrahedron. vol. 72 (8).
- (2014) 3-Halotetrahydropyran-4-one derivatives from homopropargyl acetals. Synthetic Communications. vol. 44.
- (2014) Head-to-tail homo- and heterodimerization of vinylamides by hidden proton catalysis. Tetrahedron. vol. 70 (6).
- (2014) Gold(I)-catalysed tandem cyclization of propargyl acetals and vinyl esters. European Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 2014 (8).
- (2013) Gold(1)-Catalyzed Benz[c]azepin-4-ol Synthesis by Intermolecular [5 + 2] Cycloaddition. American Chemical Society Symposium Series (ACS). vol. 78.
- (2013) Gold(I)-Catalyzed Benz[c]azepin-4-ol Synthesis by Intermolecular [5+2] Cycloaddition. Journal of Organic Chemistry. vol. 78 (16).
- (2013) Gold(I)-Catalysed Alkene Cycloaddition Reactions of Propargyl Acetals. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2012) Studies on Reactive Pyridylketones Formed by Weinreb Transformations. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. vol. 49 (3).
- (2012) Asymmetric induction afforded by chiral azolylidene N-heterocyclic carbenes (NHC) catalysts. Tetrahedron: asymmetry. vol. 23 (18-19).
- (2012) Preparation of chiral 1,2,4-triazolium salts as new NHC precatalysts. Tetrahedron: asymmetry. vol. 23 (11-12).
- (2011) Gold(I)-Catalyzed Reactions of Propargyl Esters with Vinyl Derivatives. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2011) Synthesis of Novel 1,7-Naphthyridines by Friedländer Condensation of Pyridine Substrates. Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry. vol. 48 (6).