Background and activities
Senior consultant at Department of Pathology at St. Olavs Hospital, Trondheim.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Surgical resection versus watchful waiting in low-grade gliomas. Annals of Oncology. vol. 28 (8).
- (2017) Quantitative texture analysis in the prediction of IDH status in low-grade gliomas. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery (Dutch-Flemish ed. Print). vol. 164.
- (2017) Multimodal 18F-fluciclovine PET/MRI and ultrasound-guided neurosurgery of an anaplastic oligodendroglioma. World Neurosurgery. vol. 108.
- (2017) Prognostic value of survivin and DNA topoisomerase II? in diffuse and anaplastic astrocytomas. Pathology, Research and Practice. vol. 213 (4).
- (2014) Effects of exercise training on pulmonary vessel muscularization and right ventricular function in an animal model of COPD. Respiratory Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Ki-67/MIB-1 immunostaining in human meningiomas. Virchows Archiv. vol. 465.
- (2014) Ki-67/MIB-1 immunostaining in a cohort of human gliomas. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. vol. 7 (12).
- (2014) The use of Ki-67/MIB-1 immunostaining in human gliomas. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology. vol. 40.
- (2012) No prognostic value of the proliferation marker survivin in diffuse astrocytomas grade II. Clinical Neuropathology. vol. 31 (4).