Anne K Jonassen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Insulin and GSK3β-inhibition abrogates the infarct sparing-effect of ischemic postconditioning in ex vivo rat hearts. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 51 (3).
- (2016) Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. vol. 13 (1).
- (2016) Insulin Postconditioning Reduces Infarct Size in the Porcine Heart in a Dose-Dependent Manner. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 22 (2).
- (2015) B-type natriuretic peptide expression and cardioprotection is regulated by Akt dependent signaling at early reperfusion. Peptides. vol. 66.
- (2015) Esmolol added in repeated, cold, oxygenated blood cardioplegia improves myocardial function after cardiopulmonary bypass. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. vol. 29 (3).
- (2015) Intermittent insulin treatment mimics ischemic postconditioning via MitoKATP channels, ROS, and RISK. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 49 (5).
- (2015) Intracoronary insulin administered at reperfusion in a porcine model of acute coronary syndrome. European Heart Journal: Acute Cardiovascular Care. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) Exploring the human plasma proteome for humoral mediators of remote ischemic preconditioning - A word of caution. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) Reperfusion therapy with low-dose insulin or insulin-like growth factor 2; myocardial function and infarct size in a porcine model of ischaemia and reperfusion. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 115.
- (2013) Influence of feeding and intracoronary dose on insulin-mediated relative akt phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Cardiovascular Therapeutics. vol. 31 (6).
- (2012) Dietary red palm oil olein attenuates myocardial ischaemia/reperfusion injury: Effects on glutathione peroxidase transcription and extracellular signal-regulated kinases 1/2. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment (JFAE). vol. 10 (1).
- (2012) Activation of corticotropin releasing factor receptor type 2 in the heart by corticotropin releasing factor offers cytoprotection against ischemic injury via PKA and PKC dependent signaling. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 174 (1-3).
- (2012) Daunorubicin therapy is associated with upregulation of E3 ubiquitin ligases in the heart. Experimental biology and medicine. vol. 237 (2).
- (2012) Insulin dependent akt-phosphorylation in the porcine myocardium. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 59 (13).
- (2011) Normalization strategy is critical for the outcome of miRNA expression analyses in the rat heart. Physiological Genomics. vol. 43 (10).
- (2011) Remote postconditioning by humoral factors in effluent from ischemic preconditioned rat hearts is mediated via PI3K/Akt-dependent cell-survival signaling at reperfusion. Basic Research in Cardiology. vol. 106 (1).
- (2011) Antiapoptotic Intervention in Repeated Blood Cardioplegia: A Porcine Study of Myocardial Function. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. vol. 91 (3).
- (2011) Percutaneous catheter-based intracoronary infusion of insulin - a dose finding study in the porcine model. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 108 (6).
- (2011) Dietary red palm oil protects the heart against the cytotoxic effects of anthracycline. Cell Biochemistry and Function. vol. 29 (5).
- (2010) Human catestatin peptides differentially regulate infarct size in the ischemic-reperfused rat heart. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 165 (1).