Background and activities
- KLH3205 - Pain, Fatigue and Palliative Care
- KLH3204 - Introduction to Clinical Health Science
- KLH3109 - Palliative Care
- MDV6020 - Palliative Care
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Hospital care for the dying patient with cancer: does an advance care planning invitation influence bereaved relatives' experiences? A two country survey. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. vol. 0.
- (2021) Interventions and symptom relief in hospital palliative cancer care: results from a prospective longitudinal study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) Factors affecting quality of end-of-life hospital care - a qualitative analysis of free text comments from the i-CODE survey in Norway. BMC Palliative Care. vol. 19.
- (2015) Characterization of patients receiving palliative chemo- and radiotherapy during end of life at a regional cancer center in Norway. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2012) Palliative cancer therapy during end of life at a regional cancer center in Norway in 2005 and 2009. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 30 (15).
- (2016) Kommunikasjon, pasientkontakt og profesjonalitet som tråd gjennom profesjonsstudiet i medisin. 2016.