Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A qualitative study of how inter-professional teamwork influences perioperative nursing. Nursing Open.
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasiexperimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Changes in patient safety culture after restructuring of intensive care units: Two cross-sectional studies. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 32.
- (2016) The association between patient safety culture and burnout and sense of coherence: A cross-sectional study in restructured and not restructured intensive care units. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 36.
- (2015) The Culture of Incident Reporting and Feedback: A Cross-Sectional Study in a Hospital Setting. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
- (2018) Patient safety culture in a Norwegian hospital trust. The associations with structural changes and organisational and individual factors. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3024-0.