Background and activities
Anne Vifladt is an associate professor at the Department of Health Sciences in Gjøvik, NTNU. She is a nurse anesthetist with a master`s degree in health informatics and holds a Ph.D. within the theme patient safety culture in a hospital setting. Her main research interests are safety culture, working environment, teamwork, and medication administration in relation to patient safety.
She is the coordinator of the course Introduction to research methods at the Department of Health Sciences in Gjøvik, NTNU, and she teaches courses in patient safety, evidence-based medicine, and research methods.
Vifladt is the project manager for the Ph.D. project Team-training to support medication administration in prehospital care, and supervisor for Ph.D. fellows and MSc. students.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Longitudinal team training program in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses’ and physicians’ experiences with implementation. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2020) Longitudinal team training programme in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses' and physicians' experiences with teamwork skills. BMJ Open. vol. 10.
- (2020) Pasientsikkerhet og velferdsteknologi – parhester i utakt. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 6 (02).
- (2019) A qualitative study of how inter-professional teamwork influences perioperative nursing. Nursing Open.
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasi-experimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Changes in patient safety culture after restructuring of intensive care units: Two cross-sectional studies. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 32.
- (2016) The association between patient safety culture and burnout and sense of coherence: A cross-sectional study in restructured and not restructured intensive care units. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 36.
- (2015) The Culture of Incident Reporting and Feedback: A Cross-Sectional Study in a Hospital Setting. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Operasjonsstua. Teamarbeid i helsetjenesten : Fra et kvalitets- og pasientsikkerhetsperspektiv.
- (2018) Patient safety culture in a Norwegian hospital trust. The associations with structural changes and organisational and individual factors. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3024-0.