Background and activities
As the Head of Communications at NTNU Energy, I contribute to the energy transition by making NTNU's energy research visible and accessible for stakeholders in the industry, politics, the media and academia in Norway and Europe.
- Dissemination of NTNU's energy research
- Responsible for the strategic and operational communication work at NTNU Energy
- Press contact for NTNU's energy research
- Leader of the network of communicators in energy research at NTNU, SINTEF and NINA
- Member of the Program Committee for the Hydrogen Conference 2022
- Jury member for ECC Media Awards 2022
- Member of NTNU's communications management forum and the working groups "Social media strategy", "Sustainability communication" and "Norway's parliamentary elections 2021"
- Responsible for intern with the topic «Interdisciplinarity in sustainable energy research» (Aug. 2021-present)
- Responsible for communications staff at FME ZEN in 2019-2020