Background and activities
As the Head of Communications at NTNU Energy, I contribute to the energy transition by making NTNU's energy research visible and accessible for stakeholders in the industry, politics, the media and academia in Norway and Europe.
- Strategic dissemination of NTNU's energy research
- Responsible for the strategic and operational communication work at NTNU Energy
- Press contact for NTNU's energy research
- Public relations
- Leader of the network of communicators in energy research at NTNU, SINTEF and NINA
- Responsible for intern in interdisciplinarity in sustainable energy research 2021-2022
- Responsible for communications staff at FME ZEN 2019-2020
- Program Committee member for the Hydrogen Conference 2022 & 2023
- Jury member for ECC Media Awards 2022
- Program Committee member for "Energidagene" 2022
- Member of NTNU's communications management forum and the working groups "Social media strategy", "Sustainability communication" and "Norway's parliamentary elections 2021"
Profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annika-bremvåg