Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Immune and inflammatory responses to freediving calculated from leukocyte gene expression profiles. Physiological Genomics. vol. 48 (11).
- (2016) Transcriptome sequencing (RNAseq) enables utilization of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded biopsies with clear cell renal cell carcinoma for exploration of disease biology and biomarker development. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (2).
- (2016) Development and confirmation of potential gene classifiers of human clear cell renal cell carcinoma using next-generation RNA sequencing. Scandinavian journal of urology. vol. 50 (6).
- (2016) PAI-1 deficiency increases the trophic effects of hypergastrinemia in the gastric corpus mucosa. Peptides. vol. 79.
- (2016) RNA extraction for RNA sequencing of archival renal tissues. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 76 (5).
- (2015) Peripheral blood cells inform on the presence of breast cancer: A population‐based case–control study. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 136 (3).
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2014) Intracellular growth of Mycobacterium avium subspecies and global transcriptional responses in human macrophages after infection. BMC Genomics. vol. 15 (58).
- (2014) Identification of dorsal-ventral hippocampal differentiation in neonatal rats. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 220 (5).
- (2014) Denervation suppresses gastric tumorigenesis. Science Translational Medicine. vol. 6 (250).
- (2014) Gene expression profiling of gastric mucosa in mice lacking CCK and gastrin receptors. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 192-193.
- (2013) Relevance of TNBS-Colitis in Rats: A Methodological Study with Endoscopic, Historical and Transcripttomic Characterization and Correlation to IBD. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Su1771 Reduced Guanylate Cyclase C Signaling in IBD May Sustain Inflammation, Epithelial Barrier Dysfunction and Increase Cancer Risk in IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 144 (5).
- (2013) Acute and potentially persistent effects of scuba diving on the blood transcriptome of experienced divers. Physiological Genomics. vol. 45 (20).
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2013) Denervation Suppresses Gastric Cancer Initiation and Progression Through Inhibition of the Cancer Niche. Gastroenterology. vol. 144 (5).
- (2013) The duration of gastrin treatment affects global gene expression and molecular responses involved in ER stress and anti-apoptosis. BMC Genomics. vol. 14.
- (2013) Expression of Toll-like receptor-3 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease and mediates the excessive release of lipocalin 2. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2012) Changes in Gene Transcription Underlying the Aberrant Citrate and Choline Metabolism in Human Prostate Cancer Samples. Clinical Cancer Research. vol. 18 (12).
- (2012) Tu1912 Endoscopic, Histological and Transcriptomic Characterization of TNBS-Colitis in Rats, a Model for IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 142.