Arne Kristian Sandvik
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Profound gene expression changes in the epithelial monolayer of active ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. PLOS ONE.
- (2022) Tofacitinib downregulates TNF and Poly(I:C)-dependent MHC-II expression in the colonic epithelium. Frontiers in Immunology.
- (2022) Profound gene expression changes in the epithelial monolayer of active ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (17).
- (2021) Mucosal and faecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as potential biomarkers for collagenous colitis. Journal of gastroenterology. vol. 56.
- (2021) Host-Viral Interactions in the Pathogenesis of Ulcerative Colitis. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 22 (19).
- (2021) Transcriptomic Profiling of Collagenous Colitis Identifies Hallmarks of Nondestructive Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CMGH). vol. 12 (2).
- (2021) Patient derived colonoids as drug testing platforms-Critical importance of oxygen concentration. Frontiers in Pharmacology. vol. 12:679741.
- (2020) Gastric Corpus Mucosal Hyperplasia and Neuroendocrine Cell Hyperplasia, but not Spasmolytic Polypeptide-Expressing Metaplasia, Is Prevented by a Gastrin Receptor Antagonist in H+/K+ATPase Beta Subunit Knockout Mice. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 21 (3).
- (2020) Differences in expression of PPARγ in small intestine vs. colon impact the effect of 5-aminosalicylates in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Whole-genome RNA sequencing in collagenous colitis: a subgroup analysis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) The serotonin reuptake transporter is reduced in the epithelium of active Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. vol. 319 (6).
- (2020) Bacterial Mucosa-associated Microbiome in Inflamed and Proximal Noninflamed Ileum of Patients With Crohn's Disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
- (2020) P833 Bacterial mucosa-associated microbiome in inflamed and proximal non-inflamed ileum of patients with Crohn’s disease. Journal of Crohn's and Colitis. vol. 14 (January).
- (2020) Gene expression landscape of epithelial monolayer in inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) as biomarker in collagenous colitis. Journal of Crohn`s and Colitis. vol. 14 (Jan.2020).
- (2020) Intestinal epithelial cells express immunomodulatory ISG15 during active ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. Journal of Crohn's and Colitis. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) Recurrent attacks of acute hepatic porphyria: major role of the chronic inflammatory response in the liver. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 284 (1).
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (10).