Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The influence of fish on the mooring loads of a floating net cage. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 76.
- (2015) Structural analysis of aquaculture nets: comparison and validation of different numerical modeling approaches. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 137 (4).
- (2014) Forces on a cruciform/sphere structure in uniform current. Ocean Engineering. vol. 82.
- (2014) Investigation of a self-submersible SPM cage system in random waves. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 58.
- (2013) Design theory in offshore fish cage designing. Aquaculture. vol. 392.
- (2012) Numerical simulation of a self-submersible SPM cage system in regular waves with following currents. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 54.
- (2010) Escapes of fishes from Norwegian sea-cage aquaculture: causes, consequences and prevention. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 1 (1).
- (2010) Controlled artificial upwelling in a fjord to stimulate non-toxic algae. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 42 (3).
- (2010) Structural analysis of aquaculture net cages in current. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 26 (3).
- (2009) Numerical Investigation of the Flow Through and Around a Net Cage. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering (OMAE) [proceedings].
- (2009) Temporary-creep and post-creep properties of aquaculture netting materials. Ocean Engineering. vol. 36 (12-13).
- (2008) Behaviour and growth of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) subjected to short-term submergence in commercial scale sea-cages. Aquaculture. vol. 276 (1-4).
- (2008) Current induced net deformations in full-scale sea-cages for Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 38 (1).
- (2007) Technological solutions and operational measures to prevent escapes of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) from sea cages. Aquaculture Research. vol. 38.
- (2007) Finite Element Analysis of Tensegrity Structures in Offshore Aquaculture Installations. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 36 (3).
- (2007) Experimental investigation of wave forces on net structures. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 29 (3).
- (2007) Tensile properties for netting materials used in aquaculture net cages. Aquacultural Engineering. vol. 37 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2018) Future Prospects of Marine Aquaculture. OCEANS 2018 MTS/IEEE Charleston.
- (2015) Exposed aquaculture in Norway: Technologies for robust operations in rough conditions. OCEANS'15 MTS/IEEE Washington, Washington DC, 19-22 October, 2015.
- (2015) The influence of fish on the mooring loads of a floating fish farm. Proceedings 7th International Conference on HYDROELASTICITY IN MARINE TECHNOLOGY Split, Croatia, September 16th – 19th 2015.