Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2017) Fluoroscopy-free resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA) for controlling life threatening postpartum hemorrhage. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2016) Differentiation at necropsy between in vivo gas embolism and putrefaction using a gas score. Research in Veterinary Science. vol. 106.
- (2014) Animal study assessing safety of an acoustic coupling fluid that holds the potential to avoid surgically induced artifacts in 3D ultrasound guided operations. BMC Medical Imaging. vol. 14 (11).
- (2014) Mechanisms in the Pathophysiology of Diving - Bubble formation and Cardiovascular Effects of Simulated Diving, Exercise-Induced Muscle Injury and Hyperbaric Oxygen Preconditioning. 2014. ISBN 978-82-326-0086-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (81).
- (2014) Eccentric exercise 48 h prior to simulated diving has no effect on vascular bubble formation in rats. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 115 (3).
- (2013) Acute and potentially persistent effects of scuba diving on the blood transcriptome of experienced divers. Physiological Genomics. vol. 45 (20).
- (2013) Effects of hyperbaric oxygen preconditioning on cardiac stress markers after simulated diving. Physiological Reports. vol. 1 (6).
- (2013) Exercise-induced myofibrillar disruption with sarcolemmal integrity prior to simulated diving has no effect on vascular bubble formation in rats. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 113 (5).
- (2012) Prior eccentric exercise modifies diving-induced inflammatory gene expression in rats. The FASEB Journal. vol. 26.
- (2012) Early genetic responses in rat vascular tissue after simulated diving. Physiological Genomics. vol. 44 (24).
- (2009) A reliable and valid protocol for measuring maximal oxygen uptake in pigs. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 16 (5).
- (2007) Recompression during decompression and effects on bubble formation in the pig. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 78 (6).
- (2006) Effect of a short-acting NO donor on bubble formation from a saturation dive in pigs. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 101 (6).
- (2006) Effect of short-acting NO donor on bubble formation rrom a saturation dive in pigs. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 102 (6).
- (2005) Exercise ending 30 min pre-dive has no effect on bubble formation in the rat. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 76 (4).