Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Improving extreme anchor tension prediction of a 10-MW floating semi-submersible type wind turbine, using highly correlated surge motion record. Frontiers in Mechanical Engineering. vol. 8.
- (2022) Extreme Value Estimation of Beaufort Sea Ice Dynamics Driven by Global Wind Effects. China Ocean engineering.
- (2022) Extreme riser experimental loads caused by sea currents in the Gulf of Eilat. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 68.
- (2022) A novel design approach for estimation of extreme responses of a subsea shuttle tanker hovering in ocean current considering aft thruster failure. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 123.
- (2022) Bivariate statistics of floating offshore wind turbine dynamic response under operational conditions. Ocean Engineering. vol. 257.
- (2021) Stochastic dynamical response of a gear pair under filtered noise excitation. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics. vol. 131.
- (2021) Short-term extreme mooring loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for station-keeping trials in ice. Ocean Engineering. vol. 242.
- (2021) Current profile extreme prediction in the south china sea based on the eof-acer method, by considering current directions. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 31 (3).
- (2020) Development of environmental contours for first-year ice ridge statistics. Structural Safety. vol. 87.
- (2020) Bivariate statistics of wind farm support vessel motions while docking. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2020) Uncertainty assessments of structural loading due to frst year ice based on the ISO standard by using Monte-Carlo simulation. Ocean Engineering. vol. 198.
- (2020) Extreme loads analysis of a site-specific semi-submersible type wind turbine. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 15 (1).
- (2020) Extreme value prediction of current profiles in the South China Sea based on EOFs and the ACER method. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 105.
- (2020) Current profile extreme prediction in the south china sea based on the eof and acer method, by considering current directions. ISOPE - International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2020-.
- (2019) Nonlinear 6D response statistics of a rotating shaft subjected to colored noise by path integration on GPU. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics. vol. 111.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction for North Sea offshore oil and gas fields. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 88.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction based on a short data sample, using a highly correlated long data sample. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 188.
- (2019) Efficient fatigue assessment of ship structural details. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2019) Improving container ship panel stress prediction, based on another highly correlated panel stress measurement. Marine Structures. vol. 64.
- (2019) Current models for strength and dynamic design of underwater structures. Ocean Engineering. vol. 186.