Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Stochastic dynamical response of a gear pair under filtered noise excitation. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics. vol. 131.
- (2021) Short-term extreme mooring loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for station-keeping trials in ice. Ocean Engineering. vol. 242.
- (2021) Current profile extreme prediction in the south china sea based on the eof-acer method, by considering current directions. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 31 (3).
- (2020) Development of environmental contours for first-year ice ridge statistics. Structural Safety. vol. 87.
- (2020) Bivariate statistics of wind farm support vessel motions while docking. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2020) Uncertainty assessments of structural loading due to frst year ice based on the ISO standard by using Monte-Carlo simulation. Ocean Engineering. vol. 198.
- (2020) Extreme loads analysis of a site-specific semi-submersible type wind turbine. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 15 (1).
- (2020) Extreme value prediction of current profiles in the South China Sea based on EOFs and the ACER method. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 105.
- (2019) Nonlinear 6D response statistics of a rotating shaft subjected to colored noise by path integration on GPU. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics. vol. 111.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction for North Sea offshore oil and gas fields. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 88.
- (2019) Improving extreme wind speed prediction based on a short data sample, using a highly correlated long data sample. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics. vol. 188.
- (2019) Efficient fatigue assessment of ship structural details. Ships and Offshore Structures.
- (2019) Improving container ship panel stress prediction, based on another highly correlated panel stress measurement. Marine Structures. vol. 64.
- (2019) Current models for strength and dynamic design of underwater structures. Ocean Engineering. vol. 186.
- (2019) Probabilistic assessment of ice rose diagrams for ice drift in the beaufort sea. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2019-June.
- (2019) Improving the prediction of extreme FPSO hawser tension, using another highly correlated hawser tension with a longer time record. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 88.
- (2018) Probabilistic methods for estimation of the extreme value statistics of ship ice loads. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 146.
- (2018) Short-term extreme ice loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for an icebreaker. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13.
- (2018) Long-term extreme response and reliability of a vessel rolling in random beam seas. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (1).
- (2018) Rotating shaft's non-linear response statistics under biaxial random excitation, by path integration. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 142-143.