Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Probabilistic methods for estimation of the extreme value statistics of ship ice loads. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 146.
- (2018) Short-term extreme ice loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for an icebreaker. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13.
- (2018) Long-term extreme response and reliability of a vessel rolling in random beam seas. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 140 (1).
- (2018) Rotating shaft's non-linear response statistics under biaxial random excitation, by path integration. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 142-143.
- (2018) Statistics of extreme hydroelastic response for large ships. Marine Structures. vol. 61.
- (2018) Current profile analysis and extreme value prediction in the LH11-1 oil field of the South China Sea based on prototype monitoring. Ocean Engineering. vol. 153.
- (2018) Reliability of Technical Systems Estimated by Enhanced Monte Carlo Simulation. ASCE-ASME Journal of Risk and Uncertainty in Engineering Systems. Part A: Civil Engineering. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) Prediction of long-term extreme load effects due to wave and wind actions for cable-supported bridges with floating pylons. Engineering structures. vol. 172.
- (2017) Tension during parametric excitation in submerged vertical taut tethers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 65.
- (2017) A comparative study of the stochastic averaging method and the path integration method for nonlinear ship roll motion in random beam seas. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 23 (4).
- (2017) Comparative Study of the Path Integration Method and the Stochastic Averaging Method for Nonlinear Roll Motion in Random Beam Seas. Procedia Engineering. vol. 199.
- (2017) On numerical density approximations of solutions of SDEs with unbounded coefficients. Advances in Computational Mathematics. vol. 44 (3).
- (2017) Calculating exceedance probabilities using a distributionally robust method. Structural Safety. vol. 67.
- (2017) Multivariate log-concave probability density class for structural reliability applications. Structural Safety. vol. 69.
- (2017) Response statistics of rotating shaft with non-linear elastic restoring forces by path integration. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol. 400.
- (2017) Global Buckling Reliability Analysis of Slender Network Arch Bridges: An Application of Monte Carlo-Based Estimation by Optimized Fitting. Springer Series in Reliability Engineering.
- (2017) Prediction of long-term extreme load effects due to wind for cable-supported bridges using time-domain simulations. Engineering structures. vol. 148.
- (2016) Recent Studies of Parametrically Excited Mooring Cables for Submerged Floating Tunnels. Procedia Engineering. vol. 166.
- (2016) Stochastic nonlinear ship rolling in random beam seas by the path integration method. Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics. vol. 44.
- (2016) Stochastic roll response for a vessel with nonlinear damping models and steady heeling angles in random beam seas. Ocean Engineering. vol. 120.