Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Iron oxide nanoparticles induce cytokine secretion in a complement-dependent manner in a human whole blood model. International Journal of Nanomedicine. vol. 12.
- (2016) Iron oxide nanoparticles modulate lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory responses in primary human monocytes. International Journal of Nanomedicine. vol. 11.
- (2015) The effects of oil-in-water nanoemulsion polyethylene glycol surface density on intracellular stability, pharmacokinetics, and biodistribution in tumor bearing mice. Pharmaceutical Research. vol. 32 (4).
- (2011) Nitrogen dioxide: no influence on allergic sensitization in an intranasal mouse model with ovalbumin and diesel exhaust particles. Inhalation Toxicology. vol. 23 (5).
- (2010) Beryllium Sensitivity Among Workers at a Norwegian Aluminum Smelter. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. vol. 53 (7).
- (2009) Combined cell wall polysaccharide, mycotoxin and bacterial lipopolysaccharide exposure and inflammatory cytokine responses. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 117 (7).
- (2008) Monocyte exposure to Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell wall mannan and decreased TNF-alpha production in mild asthma: A role for mannan-binding lectin?. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. vol. 68 (5).
- (2007) Mycotoxin-induced depletion of intracellular glutathione and altered cytokine production in the human alveolar epithelial cell line A549. Toxicology Letters. vol. 168 (2).
- (2006) Closely related colon cancer cell lines display different sensitivity to polyunsaturated fatty acids, accumulate different lipid classes and downregulate sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1. The FEBS Journal. vol. 273.
- (2005) The mycotoxins citrinin and gliotoxin differentially affect production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumour necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6, and the anti-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-10. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 35.
- (2003) Reduction of IL-12 p40 production in activated monocytes after exposure to diesel exhaust particles. International Archives of Allergy and Immunology. vol. 131.
- (2002) Relationship between Indoor Environments and Nasal inflammation in Nursing Personnel. Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health. vol. 52 (2).
- (2001) Relationships between indoor environment and nasal inflammation in nursing personnel. Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health.
- (1999) Short-term exposure of rodents to diesel exhaust: usefulness for studi es of genotoxic and immunotoxic effects. Chemico-Biological Interactions. vol. 118.
- (1999) Measurement of HPRT mutations in splenic lymphocytes and haemoglobin adducts in erythrocytes of Lewis rats exposed to ethylene oxide. Mutation Research (DNA Repair). vol. 431.
- (1997) The adjuvant effect of diesel exhaust particles and carbon black on systemic IgE production to ovalbumin in mice after intranasal instillation. Toxicology. vol. 124.
- (2017) Risk assessment of the biological plant protection product Montyline with the active organism Amblyseius montdorensis. Opinion of the Panel on Plant Protection Products of the Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety. 2017. ISBN 978-82-8259-259-8. VKM Report (2017:2).
- (2017) Risk assessment of the biological plant protection product Nemasys C with the active organism Steinernema carpocapsae. Opinion of the Panel on Plant Protection Products of the Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety. 2017. ISBN 978-82-8259-258-1. VKM Report (2017:1).
- (2016) Risk assessment of the biological plant protection product Serenade ASO, with the organism Bacillus subtilis QST 713. Opinion of the Panel on Plant Protection Products of the Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety. 2016. ISBN 978-82-8259-211-6. VKM Report (2016:21).
- (2016) Risk assessment of the biological plant protection product Turex 50 WG, with the organism Bacillus thuringiensis ssp. aizawai CG-91. Opinion of the Panel on Plant Protection Products of the Norwegian Scientific Committee for Food Safety. 2016. ISBN 978-82-8259-210-9. VKM Report (2016:20).