Background and activities
About Astrid Vigtil
Astrid Vigtil is heading the research section at the Faculty of Engineering (IV) at NTNU.
Heading administrative activities related to research, ph.d. education and recruitment initiatives, Faculty level EU adviser, Coordinator for cooperation agreements with industry, academia and innovation initiatives.
Member of the faculty Research Committee, lead by faculty vice-dean of research Asbjørn Rolstadås
Leading Ph.D Forum, a cooperation instrument for PhD administration at NTNU
Representing NTNU in Association for Higher Education (UHR) Forum for researcher education.
Representing NTNU in N5T network for research administration
Member of reference group for the Norwegian Research Council program for Industrial PhD
Coordinator of NTNU cooperation agreement with DNV GL
Holds a PhD in Supply Chain Management, Title of PhD thesis: A Framework for Modelling of Vendor Managed Inventory
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2007) Information Exchange in Vendor Managed Inventory. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. vol. 37 (2).
- (2010) Towards Sustainable Manufacturing: Proceedings from the IMS Summer School on Sustainable manufacturing, 26 - 28 May 2010, ETH Zürich, Switzerland. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2010. ISBN 978-82-519-2706-2.
Part of book/report
- (2007) Exchange of Advance Demand Information in Vendor Managed Inventory. Vendor Managed Inventory, New Insights.
- (2004) Value chain profiling. Logistic research network 2004 Conference Proceedings.
- (2008) A framework for modelling of Vendor Managed Inventory. 2008. ISBN 978-82-471-7233-9. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2008:64).