Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Predictors for global perceived effect after physiotherapy in patients with neck pain: an observational study. Physiotherapy.
- (2017) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological function in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue and mood disorders. Archives of clinical neuropsychology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Transdiagnostic group-based occupational rehabilitation for participants with chronic pain, chronic fatigue and common mental disorders. A feasibility study. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2016) Chronic widespread pain - the need for a standard definition. Pain. vol. 157 (3).
- (2016) Neck motion, motor control, pain and disability: A longitudinal study of associations in neck pain patients in physiotherapy treatment. Manual Therapy. vol. 22.
- (2016) Exercises for women with persistent pelvic and low back pain after pregnancy. Global Journal of Health Science. vol. 8 (9).
- (2016) Health care contact following a new incident neck or low back pain episode in the general population; the HUNT study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 16:81.
- (2015) Subjective memory complaints among patients on sick leave are associated with symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) Evidence for a general stiffening motor control pattern in neck pain: A cross sectional study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 16 (56).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2013) Kan fysisk aktivitet redusere sykefravær og uføretrygding? :. Fysioterapeuten. vol. 80 (7).
- (2013) Natural course of acute neck and low back pain in the general population: The HUNT study. Pain. vol. 154 (8).
- (2011) Clinical Characteristics, Pain, and Disability in Relation to Alar Ligament MRI Findings. Spine. vol. 36 (13).
- (2010) Reduced head steadiness in whiplash compared with non-traumatic neck pain. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 42 (1).
- (2010) Irregular head movement patterns in whiplash patients during a trajectory task. Experimental Brain Research. vol. 201 (2).
- (2008) Altered motor control patterns in whiplash and chronic neck pain. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 9 (90).