Atle van Beelen Granlund
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Mucosal 5-aminosalicylic acid concentration, drug formulation and mucosal microbiome in patients with quiescent ulcerative colitis. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 49 (10).
- (2019) Ulcer-associated cell lineage expresses genes involved in regeneration and is hallmarked by high neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) levels. Journal of Pathology. vol. 248.
- (2018) C-C Motif Ligand 20 (CCL20) and C-C Motif Chemokine Receptor 6 (CCR6) in Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells: Dysregulated in Ulcerative Colitis and a Potential Role for CCL20 in IL-1β Release. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (10).
- (2018) Expression of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin (NGAL) in the gut in Crohn's disease. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 374 (2).
- (2018) Tu1753 - type 1 Interferon Signaling in Intestinal Epithelial Cells During Active Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Gastroenterology. vol. 154 (6).
- (2017) Fecal neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin as a biomarker for inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 32 (1).
- (2015) The guanylate cyclase-C signaling pathway is down-regulated in inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (10).
- (2015) Intestinal barrier homeostasis in inflammatory bowel disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 50 (1).
- (2015) Expression of CCL20 and its corresponding receptor CCR6 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease, and TLR3 mediates CCL20 expression in colonic epithelial cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 10:e0141710 (11).
- (2014) Mucosal toll-like receptor 3-dependent synthesis of complement factor B and systemic complement activation in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 20 (6).
- (2013) Relevance of TNBS-Colitis in Rats: A Methodological Study with Endoscopic, Historical and Transcripttomic Characterization and Correlation to IBD. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Su1771 Reduced Guanylate Cyclase C Signaling in IBD May Sustain Inflammation, Epithelial Barrier Dysfunction and Increase Cancer Risk in IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 144 (5).
- (2013) Nye doktorgrader - Atle van Beelen Granlund. NBS-nytt.
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2013) REG gene expression in inflamed and healthy colon mucosa explored by in situ hybridisation. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 352 (3).
- (2013) Expression of Toll-like receptor-3 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease and mediates the excessive release of lipocalin 2. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2013) Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: Potential role of mucosal toll-like 3 receptor stimulation. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 19 (2).
- (2012) Tu1912 Endoscopic, Histological and Transcriptomic Characterization of TNBS-Colitis in Rats, a Model for IBD. Gastroenterology. vol. 142.
- (2012) The role of mechanical forces and adenosine in the regulation of intestinal enterochromaffin cell serotonin secretion. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. vol. 302 (3).
- (2012) Dissecting the IBD Transcriptome. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. vol. 18.