Audun GrømAssistant Professor. Vice Dean for engineering education at bachelor level Department of General Science Department of Electronic Systems Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) STUDENTS EXPERIENCE WITH USE OF RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY ON THEIR SMARTPHONES. INTED proceedings.
- (2012) Experiences with use of activity based training methods in language training. INTED proceedings.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Gamifying Experiences Using a Peer Learning Assessment System: Combining Two Separate Research Traditions to Promote Student Learning. Entertainment Computing–ICEC 2017: 16th IFIP TC 14 International Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) STUDENTS EXPERIENCE WITH USE OF RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY ON THEIR SMARTPHONES. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- (2012) EXPERIENCES WITH USE OF ACTIVITY BASED TRAINING METHODS IN LANGUAGE TRAINING. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.