Background and activities
Snorre Aunet is a Professor at the Department of Electronics and Telecommunications. He is a member of the Circuits and Systems Group. He received a degree in electronics engineering from Trondheim Technical College in 1987, the cand.scient degree in informatics from UiO in 1993, and the dr.Ing degree in physical electronics from NTNU in 2002.
- Ultra low voltage/low power mixed-signal integrated circuits and defect- and error- tolerant circuits and microarchitectures
- Since 2011: professor at NTNU
- 2015-2016 Sabbatical at University of California, San Diego
- Worked with ASIC design at Nordic VLSI (now Nordic Semiconductor) from 1994 to 1997. Since 1997 he has held different positions at the University of Oslo, and the same at NTNU.
- Visiting researcher at the Circuits and Systems Group, University of Paderborn; Germany, 2004-2012
- 2015 Co-chair Technical Programme NORCaS
- 2015 Co-chair of ECCTD
- 2013 Program Co-chair of DDECS
- 2009 Co-chair IEEE Norchip conference
Dr. Aunet has been an expert evaluator for the EU commission and a consultant for integrated circuit companies.
- TFE4208 - Embedded Systems Design Project
- TFE4590 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Project
- TFE4595 - Electronic Systems Design, Specialization Course
- TFE4152 - Design of Integrated Circuits
- FE8122 - PhD Seminar in Circuit and Radio Systems Design
- TFE4171 - Design of Digital Systems 2
- FE8151 - Mixed-signal integrated circuits and embedded systems